Front Court Still A Mess | The Boneyard

Front Court Still A Mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Brimah/Facey combined for 4 points and 7 rebounds.

Enoch/Durham/Jackson have a chance to earn PT and combine for 2 points and 4 rebounds.

Captain Obvious says this will be a long season and a short post-season if these numbers continue.

Minutes are there for any of these players who can bring it consistently every night.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I can't see how a guy like Bamba can't just look at that group, and salivate over starting day 1.

Reaction Score
Wagner's center is a better basketball player than Brimah. Brimah should only play when the other team has lots of size, otherwise he just does not fit. Still, this game UConn should have gone with a small lineup.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I think we had 2 post ups tonight. Larrier got fouled on 1 and Brimah threw up some wild crap on the other. That's embarrassing from a top 20 team.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Ollie doesn't have the beginnings of a clue about how to fix what ails his teams every year.

His offense is a tire fire and he can't teach a big man how to grab a basketball. Adding a couple of three-star players and another top guard to the mix next year isn't going to cut it.

Not a good team.

Reaction Score
I think we had 2 post ups tonight. Larrier got fouled on 1 and Brimah threw up some wild crap on the other. That's embarrassing from a top 20 team.
Top 20 team? There wasn't a top 20 team on the floor tonight. There were two mid-majors and one of them showed some effort.

Reaction Score
So he can get physically bullied even worse?

Agreed though we should stay small with smaller teams

Yep too many minutes from Brimah tonight prefer to see Larrier and Jackson against a team of this size. (maybe Durham)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I hate to say it but judging how this team recruits bigs I have a feeling josh Carlton is gonna be another stiff. Enoch must have played against corpses this summer

Reaction Score

Enoch/Durham/Jackson have a chance to earn PT and combine for 2 points and 4 rebounds.

Captain Obvious says this will be a long season and a short post-season if these numbers continue.

Minutes are there for any of these players who can bring it consistently every night.

How much PT did those 3 Enoch, Durham, and a Jackson, have? Not that much.

Reaction Score
Was mamadou hurt? Worth the shot to have him toss the body around down low

Reaction Score
I hate to say it but judging how this team recruits bigs I have a feeling josh Carlton is gonna be another stiff. Enoch must have played against corpses this summer

scotty not sure how Carlton is a stiff based on what these guys are? Not his fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom