From the UConn baseball board....... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

From the UConn baseball board.......

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The incongruity between Chief ripping KO for wearing what probably isn't even a beer bracelet and ranting on and on about how we need Bunky to show recruits a good time instead of running over the course catalogue is classic.

Weird that someone would focus on a yellow bracelet when KO's moobs are started to show in his middle age.

Reaction Score
18519963_673774639476982_3420073729544361239_n.jpg

KO was in the house supporting the baseball team at DD field. Just glad he didn't get shot Deep!!
2800 people went to the game and no one who went was killed?
Impossible. Deepster promised...

C

Chief00

The incongruity between Chief ripping KO for wearing what probably isn't even a beer bracelet and ranting on and on about how we need Bunky to show recruits a good time instead of running over the course catalogue is classic.

I did not rip KO - just gave him some friendly advice - which I would have done if I was there.

Reaction Score
KO should be able to have some fun. The only thing he should be judged on is coaching performance. He can dress however he likes and if he wants to have a beer or two at a baseball game, I am all for it. What he does with his free time should be free from scrutiny IMO.

pj

Reaction Score
I did not rip KO - just gave him some friendly advice - which I would have done if I was there.

If they put the bracelets on the left wrist, and both KO and Chill want to hide their bracelets, then they have to be fight to be the one on the right. KO being a gentleman, he let Chill get the preferred spot. If KO had stood on the other side, you'd be giving the friendly advice to Chill.

Reaction Score

The craziest part about this is that I think you are actually serious. The second craziest part is that KO probably would have just laughed and taken your word for it.

30+ serious responses later, I guess some things don't translate well on the internet.

C

Chief00

The craziest part about this is that I think you are actually serious. The second craziest part is that KO probably would have just laughed and taken your word for it.

30+ serious responses later, I guess some things don't translate well on the internet.

Yeah it would have probably gone something like that. Again just talking about posing for pictures and putting on social media - not what you are actually doing. Unfortunately when you have a $3 million a year position at a state university, you need to consider these things. I don't agree with it but it's reality.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
KO should be able to have some fun. The only thing he should be judged on is coaching performance. He can dress however he likes and if he wants to have a beer or two at a baseball game, I am all for it. What he does with his free time should be free from scrutiny IMO.
I can say that after getting divorced, I drink a bit more than I used to, and sometimes post here while doing it. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom