Friday Night Sweet Sixteen & Dook | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Friday Night Sweet Sixteen & Dook

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Since when is a 79% free throw shooter a lights out shooter? Thought they reserved that for like 90 and above?
80% is very top tier. He has been awful shooting FT tonight. McCormick too.

Disagree refs were unfair but first half they called nothing second half called everything. Just inconsistent.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

Disagree refs were unfair but first half they called nothing second half called everything. Just inconsistent.
Meh. The way they were talking about him I thought Mark Price was at the line.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Is there a bigger possible juxtaposition in college coaching than Cooley v Self?

Looks like evil wins this time around

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Wilson travels and/or commits an offensive foul almost every time he drives.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

Congrats man

Reaction Score
St. Peter's +13 was like stealing. 15 seeds have covered 100% in Sweet 16. The lines are always way too big considering the team's form. Congrats to them on winning outright and making history. Starting to think Holloway can do better than Seton Hall. He's adding a million to his initial contract each win though.

Providence +6.5 was also a winner, although a little bumpier ride. I trusted the fact that every game they play is within 6 points.

Reaction Score
Props to PC. They lost to a better team but played them tight. No shame in that. A historic season for the Friars.

I have had a brutal week at work and will be in the office all weekend so I had a couple cocktails early and my judgment might be clouded, but that offensive foul called on Braun in the first couple minutes might have been the single worst charge call I’ve ever seen. I have no idea what Reggie Miller was talking about.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
St. Peter's +13 was like stealing. 15 seeds have covered 100% in Sweet 16. The lines are always way too big considering the team's form. Congrats to them on winning outright and making history. Starting to think Holloway can do better than Seton Hall. He's adding a million to his initial contract each win though.

Providence +6.5 was also a winner, although a little bumpier ride. I trusted the fact that every game they play is within 6 points.
I’m halfway home and 6-6 so far in sweet 16 . 2 more left! Let’s go nc and isu!

B6B236CF-0C44-4E30-AA52-A7863C6A7CE9.jpeg

Reaction Score
Hey Providence had a great year. They made the Sweet 16 for the first time since 1997 and won the first BE regular season title. They will look dramatically different next year as most of their players are seniors

Reaction Score

I had em both but my PC line was +7.5

Reaction Score
Hey Providence had a great year. They made the Sweet 16 for the first time since 1997 and won the first BE regular season title. They will look dramatically different next year as most of their players are seniors
They also doubled their NCAA win output from the last 25 years so congrats on that as well. I guess this constitutes their dream season…..I don’t see it getting any better for them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom