nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
7 4th quarter TOs for ASU. Ballgame.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Didn't understand that either

Great win for Missouri, scrappy performance. We will get a rematch of Missouri vs State :)
WIthout Levy I can’t see Missouri being able to handle the ball pressure from Holmes and Danberry.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What trashy behavior? I did not see it. Tough game between two scrappy teams. It was not one sided in team fouls, and Kentucky was far more aggressive on defense. This "let's hate on Missouri" gets old.

I was not trying to hate on Missouri at all. I am actually in attendance for the game and am close to the Missouri bench. They had some extra circular stuff that went on, specifically trash talking and interactions on the bench that might not have been shown on TV. The players I were referring to were the ones on the bench, not any of the kids who play.

I apologize if I came across as rude. I love the way Missouri plays. They are a scrappy group.

Sophie is a super star. Tough as one can get.

Anyways, it was a great game and what post season is about. Hope the rest of the day can continue like this.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
R. Howard is incredible

23 points now vs Missouri
She is a fine player. Almost as effective as Sophie! Howard will be a super star someday. But there was no better player on the floor today than Sophie. Never quits, leads on the floor, plays four positions, gets in the heads of opponents, and wills her team to win.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I was not trying to hate on Missouri at all. I am actually in attendance for the game and am close to the Missouri bench. They had some extra circular stuff that went on, specifically trash talking and interactions on the bench that might not have been shown on TV.

I apologize if I came across as rude. I love the way Missouri plays. They are a scrappy group.
I stand corrected, and join you in your affection for Mizzou's scrappy play. They will need a great game tomorrow! :)

Plebe

Reaction Score
UCLA hangs on. Those video reviews seemed interminable near the end. But that was a good game. Definitely the only Pac-12 game today without a clear favorite.

Michigan held off Wisconsin in 2OT and will play Maryland next. Gotta think that sews up bid for the Wolverines.

Kentucky’s loss means they almost certainly won’t be hosting.

Reaction Score
UCLA hangs on. Those video reviews seemed interminable near the end. But that was a good game. Definitely the only Pac-12 game today without a clear favorite.

At the SECT so I didn't get to see them play but how did UCLA look in general today?

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
Congrats to Kim Barnes-Arrico; Michigan over Wisconsin in double overtime. Wisconsin had a hard time scoring in OT2, but Michigan still had some pep in their legs. And, they can make their free throws (mostly). They get Maryland in the next round.

Plebe

Reaction Score
At the SECT so I didn't get to see them play but how did UCLA look in general today?
Really good. They were killer in the first half when they scored 41, which vs. ASU is almost unheard of. I said it earlier that if they’d played as well the first half of the season as they did in the second half, they would be hosting.

Reaction Score
And Kentucky & ASU out of the running for hosting, while Syr clinched theirs.

Iowa St & TAMU just need to not screw up big time to hold their spots.

Plebe

Reaction Score
And Kentucky & ASU out of the running for hosting, while Syr clinched theirs.

Iowa St & TAMU just need to not screw up big time to hold their spots.
A&M is the bigger question mark, playing without Carter today.

Reaction Score
A&M is the bigger question mark, playing without Carter today.
Liked as in I agree, not that I’m liking having to agree. We needed a late shot by Carter to win at Auburn during the regular season and had 21 turnovers in that game.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Mascot night here at the ACC tournament. All 15 mascots will be roaming through the stands as well as participating in on the court activities. But I tell you what.. If that big light blue ram comes anywhere near me.. It might get ugly up in the coliseum. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Plebe

Reaction Score
Okay the green and yellow attire is in full effect here. Lots of Oregon fans and very few AZ fans. Oh and a lot of Beaver fans taking in the action :cool:

Oregon is still without Taylor Chavez. So virtually no depth at guard. They got off to a 19-10 start and forced a TO. AZ then closed the gap to 5.

Critical play near end of 1Q where McBryde missed a layup and then picked up her 2nd foul on the rebound. She’s probably their 2nd best player after McDonald.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
In the other 2 meetings this year, Oregon absolutely DOMINATED 1 quarter against Arizona. 19-0 in 4th quarter in most recent meeting, 31-4 in Q1 in first game. Just seems like it's a matter of time until the Ducks blow this open. McDonald doing almost all the scoring so far, she can't beat UO by herself. Yesterday was balanced scoring but I don't know if the rest of the Cats can play at that level 2 games in a row.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Oregon is still without Taylor Chavez. So virtually no depth at guard

Cazorla is on minutes restriction, battling the flu.

Fans from the State of Oregon made the trip up I-5 to the conference tourney while it was in Seattle. Glad to hear they've made it down to Vegas as well.

I did just hear some "U of A" chants a minute ago, they're must be a few of them in the building anyway.

Plebe

Reaction Score
I did just hear some "U of A" chants a minute ago, they're must be a few of them in the building anyway.
There are several dozen behind the team bench but I think you heard the cheerleaders with their megaphones more than the crowd.

Destiny Graham went down with an apparent ankle injury and had to be helped back to the locker room . Sorry to see that. :oops::(

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
My goodness...the official throwing the jump ball to start the Louisville-Clemson game can't throw it straight up in the air. Two bad tosses.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Sabally w/ a 3 at the buzzer to push the lead to 12 at halftime. McDonald has 18, 5 other players w/ only 2 each for Arizona. 2 Ducks w/ 5, 1 w/ 8 and then 10 and 12. Arizona just doesn't have enough to hang with the Ducks.

edit--UO has an uncharacteristic 8 TOs; if they take care of the ball they should really pull away in 2nd half

Plebe

Reaction Score
Sabally w/ a 3 at the buzzer to push the lead to 12 at halftime. McDonald has 18, 5 other players w/ only 2 each for Arizona. 2 Ducks w/ 5, 1 w/ 8 and then 10 and 12. Arizona just doesn't have enough to hang with the Ducks.

edit--UO has an uncharacteristic 8 TOs; if they take care of the ball they should really pull away in 2nd half
Having McBryde out all of 2Q with foul trouble was a major blow. But it’s not like they’re out of it down 12. McDonald has kept them in this game.

Triple double watch for Sabrina: 12 pts 6 assists 4 rebs at halftime.

Reaction Score
Clemson is leading Louisville 23-20 after quarter one, let the night of upsets begin!

Reaction Score
South Carolina without Victaria Saxton due to a death in the family.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom