Friday 2/24 Games

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Gulich sinks 2 free throws!! OSU leads 50-47 with 5.2

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
OSU has almost perfected the art of winning ugly. I chuckle when I hear people say, "I've seen Oregon State and I'm not at all impressed." Yet they are 2-0 so far this year against Washington and Stanford.

You got that right. They did it again. Clinched a share of the conference championship, can win outright if they beat Cal on Sunday. 3 years in a row for them, no one other than Stanford had done that previously.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Oregon State wins 50-47. What a game.
What a game? I've been watching the Illinois and Indiana small high school state tournament games and that OSU, Stanford game was not any better than the high school games in terms of quality play. Any thing can happen, but I don't think any of those two teams would beat any of the top four ranked teams in the women's rankings unless strange things happen as they did last season. imo.

Reaction Score
What a game? I've been watching the Illinois and Indiana small high school state tournament games and that OSU, Stanford game was not any better than the high school games in terms of quality play. Any thing can happen, but I don't think any of those two teams would beat any of the top four ranked teams in the women's rankings unless strange things happen as they did last season. imo.
You may be right, however, great defense & great rebounding go along way in NCAA Tournament. UW is going to cause problems for teams in there region. Same with Stanford. OSU was picked to finish 5th in PAC12 per-season, and has been ranked behind Stanford in National polls all season, even after beating UW, Stanford, & UCLA. They may win ugly, but they have won nearly every close contest this season. However, they rely to much on Sydney Weise, which may result in an early exit in Sweet 16.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom