Free live stream of Gaffney, followed by Bouknight | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Free live stream of Gaffney, followed by Bouknight

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Not a good half for Bouk. Extremely tentative, passive. I really hope that it’s not a mental thing with his knee. His aggressiveness is what makes him such an intriguing prospect. With that said his team is tied with a top 5 team nationally at half. Massoud is a matchup nightmare they have no answer for him. Wake Forest has a really good prospect here.

Reaction Score
Not a good half for Bouk. Extremely tentative, passive. I really hope that it’s not a mental thing with his knee. His aggressiveness is what makes him such an intriguing prospect. With that said his team is tied with a top 5 team nationally at half. Massoud is a matchup nightmare they have no answer for him. Wake Forest has a really good prospect here.
I read yesterday he has been sick, and hasn't played in a week or so. Might be why he isn't playing his best.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Did anyone else catch that no call when the MacDuffie player got violently shoved to the ground? LOL how do you not blow a whistle there!?

Reaction Score
Bouknight has a lot of raw talent on the offensive end. Has tons of potential but not a finished product. Reminds me of JA if JA was a 2. He has great scoring instincts, poor on ball defender and avoids contact while attacking the rim. He is EXTREMELY bouncy. Has the chance to be a pro, also has the chance to be a mediocre college player. Time will tell. I love his potential

Reaction Score
Yeah he needs to improve on finishing in traffic at the rim. He has a good stroke, good court vision, off ball movement and I like how he crashes the glass. He has lots of potential to be great.

Reaction Score
Great game. Bouknight is physical attacking the rim and has a good looking stroke. Not in the same class of athlete as Antoine and Lewis (speed/quickness) which is probably why he's a little lower in the rankings but has a chance to develop into a really good player. Springs looked like a man against boys out there. I'd love to see him at UConn

Reaction Score
Did anyone else catch that no call when the MacDuffie player got violently shoved to the ground? LOL how do you not blow a whistle there!?
Yes, that was insane. Thanks for the link, that was a great game.

Bouknight wasn't all that aggressive tonight on offense but he has all the skills and athleticism, he skies for rebounds. Massoud was awesome for McDuffie. I also would take Springs, he had a great big boy move near the end.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Bouknight ended with 17p, 11r(game high) and 3 assists 1 turnover on 5-12 from the field and 6-8 from the line. Pretty good, had a number of good shots that just rimmed out too.

A couple things I didn’t like, he was passive, he wasn’t cutting hard on his knee, they had him guarding the freshman point guard, not Lewis/Antoine? I wonder if that knee tweak is weighing on him, mentally. When asked about it a few weeks ago he said something to the affect of “I’ll be ok”.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
High school refs in general suck. I go to a lot of games and they are so inconsistent. But as I always say, it's why they're doing high school and youth games.

dantheman

@instorrsnow
Reaction Score
Bouknight has a lot of raw talent on the offensive end. Has tons of potential but not a finished product. Reminds me of JA if JA was a 2. He has great scoring instincts, poor on ball defender and avoids contact while attacking the rim. He is EXTREMELY bouncy. Has the chance to be a pro, also has the chance to be a mediocre college player. Time will tell. I love his potential

Have you watched him play prior to today? Not asking to be confrontational in anyway, I was only able to catch the first ten minutes of today’s game and had the same exact take away as you from this sample size. However, in games prior to tweaking his surgically repaired knee I personally thought he excelled at creating contact while getting to the rim and also played tight 3/4 court press all game to success.

Reaction Score
I was in the area of MacDuffie yesterday and stopped by to see them play Williston. Bouknight and Sorings warmed up but didn’t play. Their coach said they were under the weather so neither got in the game. I am going to try to see them play and will post when I do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom