Free live stream of Gaffney, followed by Bouknight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Free live stream of Gaffney, followed by Bouknight

Reaction Score
HS is 8 minute quarters. Shot clock depending on the state. No shot clock for Westtown or Brewster.

They're playing 20 minute halves w/ shotclock in the tournament for college prep
Thanks. I was definitely confused. Know NCAAM is the only version that’s stuck with halves.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Area of improvement for Gaffney, left hand. Brewster was trying to force him left the whole game. He seems comfortable pulling up going left but not attacking, obviously something that is extremely common not unique to him but an area of improvement none the less.

Reaction Score
5 turnovers for gaffney isnt great. Otherwise solid all around.

Finishes okay with his left hand it seems, but cant dribble with it. Shoots well, fairly poised, and a clear leader. Great stuff to see

Brewster is really, really good. Makes me think he'll be more of a contributor than I expected

UconnU

Reaction Score
5 turnovers for gaffney isnt great. Otherwise solid all around.

Finishes okay with his left hand it seems, but cant dribble with it. Shoots well, fairly poised, and a clear leader. Great stuff to see

Brewster is really, really good. Makes me think he'll be more of a contributor than I expected
He’s a much better 3 point shooter than he showed this game(0-7). In fact his long range shooting ability is probably his best skill, came in shooting 44% on the year behind the arc. Just wasn’t dropping today.

dantheman

@instorrsnow
Reaction Score
Who is tall #0?? Hitting 3s, mid range shots, can handle a bit, also big put back dunk earlier in the game. Looks about 6’10 maybe?

ETA: I looked him up, 3* committee to Syracuse

jon bol ajak—- cuse commit—- we did offer him i believe but dropped out early in favor of pursing kofi and wahab. ajak is ranked near the 300’s but has the length and range that if he can ever put it together, will blow that ranking out of the water. That being said he missed basically all of the first semester with a chronic big man injury and is just getting back to gameplay. As far as big prospects go on that Westtown squad, class of 2021 Franck Kepang is the golden goose.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
When’s the MacDuffie and Bouknight game? Is it the same link?

dantheman

@instorrsnow
Reaction Score
He’s a much better 3 point shooter than he showed this game(0-7). In fact his long range shooting ability is probably his best skill, came in shooting 44% on the year behind the arc. Just wasn’t dropping today.

gaffney and bouk are legit. both should contribute considerably next year. I think that jalen will be given every opportunity to shine, beyond what a typical freshman with his ranking would get with him being vastly underranked and also positioned as teammates and friends with noah collier (2020) and Frank Kepang (2021), both of which are serious future program targets.

Speaking of which, how did collier look? The few times Ive been able to sneak out of town to catch westtown, he has looked phenomonal and Ive personally heard and seen Jalen (in good fun) pitching noah to join him in storrs next yr.

UconnU

Reaction Score
When’s the MacDuffie and Bouknight game? Is it the same link?
4 o’clock, same link. Will be interesting because we haven’t seen much Bouknight this year.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
4 o’clock, same link. Will be interesting because we haven’t seen much Bouknight this year.
What school do I subscribe to in order to watch? There’s like 8 options and I don’t see MacDuffie..

UconnU

Reaction Score
gaffney and bouk are legit. both should contribute considerably next year. I think that jalen will be given every opportunity to shine, beyond what a typical freshman with his ranking would get with him being vastly underranked and also positioned as teammates and friends with noah collier (2020) and Frank Kepang (2021), both of which are serious future program targets.

Speaking of which, how did collier look? The few times Ive been able to sneak out of town to catch westtown, he has looked phenomonal and Ive personally heard and seen Jalen (in good fun) pitching noah to join him in storrs next yr.
Off game, Collier disappeared for much of the game. If Collier were a college football recruit his position would be (athlete). Kid can jump out of the gym but hasn’t totally figured out the game yet.

UconnU

Reaction Score
What school do I subscribe to in order to watch? There’s like 8 options and I don’t see MacDuffie..
I don’t think it matters. just subscribe to Westtown?

dantheman

@instorrsnow
Reaction Score
Off game, Collier disappeared for much of the game. If Collier were a college football recruit his position would be (athlete). Kid can jump out of the gym but hasn’t totally figured out the game yet.

agreed, hes got the talent for sure. I think Coach Seth and Noah would both tell us its a direct result of having to yo-yo Collier from his naturall SF position, to PF and even C with Ajak out. Now that Ajak is back, Noah’s being shifted back to the wing. Either way you shake it, hes on my top priority list for 2020. Hurley will have a field day with Collier’s length, versatility and the overall smooth glide to his game.

UconnU

Reaction Score
As good as the Gaffney v Lecque matchup was Bouknight v Lewis might even be better. Hopefully Bouk is 100%.

Reaction Score
Folks are going to be so happy with Gaffney & Bouknight. Both are much, much more talented than their rankings.
Agreed, I can kind of get it with Biuknight because he came off an injury and sometimes it's hard to move up in the rankings even though he probably should have but it makes no sense with Gaffney. My only thinking is because he may have been overshadowed by Scottie Lewis and Antoine. He is in no way your typical three star, I also think he's just scratching the surface.

Good times ahead.

dantheman

@instorrsnow
Reaction Score
Probably a bit overreactive, but I dont like what I see as far as Bouknight protecting his knee.

Hes not pressing, he hasnt put the ball on the floor once, and is not cutting on that leg. Night and day from the three times I saw him live before he tweaked it a few weeks ago.... as much as high school games matter now, please let him rest for his future

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom