Fraser makes 1M donation to UConn football | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fraser makes 1M donation to UConn football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Longhorn Lockers is the best of the best with locker room renovation. They re-did all the big time programs such as Alabama, Clemson, Wisconsin, and Texas to name a few. This will be a great selling point to our recruits and should help with the energy in the locker room before games.

I have no idea what the budget is but here’s what a $7m locker room looks like;
Football Locker Room Reveal [August 4, 2017]

Juts remember, these are amateur athletic programs, at least according to the Tax guys...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
And...in a recent ranking of college football locker rooms...didn't get Texas into the top two

Longhorn Lockers is the name of the company. They manufacture lockers for a ton of teams.

If you'd even bothered to read the freaking article, you'd have noted that one of the teams LITERALLY MENTIONED THEY DID THE LOCKERS FOR is #1.

(sorry if I seem madder than usual, Im a Knicks fan and its been a rough day)

Reaction Score
Uhhhh...I was responding to the Longhorn locker room clip...and the next poster who thought it was crazy.

I thought how crazy that it wasn't #1. And $7 million...

Had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NAME OF THE COMPANY.

Jeez...you got so overwrought, you don't even read the post...knee jerks, finger pounds...sorry about the Knicks...I was a Celtic fan going back to my youth.

But when you link a reveal of the Texas locker room, you can assume that was the topic being discussed...

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Really like this. Wouldn't mind seeing it on the field.

1552751527571.png

I actually like this block C over the outlined one. I'd love that on the helmets, at least as an alternate.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
yes...and stay of my lawn and get a haircut!

Hair length never bothered me. Mine was shoulder-length in HS. But the whole old coach using silly emojis is a slippery slope to appeal to today's youth which can only lead to pronouncements like, "I really like our 2019 team. We've assembled a fine group of cisgendered males."

Yeah, I went there. And I'm socially liberal, but that's my line in the sand!

Reaction Score
Really like this. Wouldn't mind seeing it on the field.

View attachment 40995

I actually like this block C over the outlined one. I'd love that on the helmets, at least as an alternate.

Black alternative uniforms with silver white and national flag blue. Kids love alternative uniforms. Say what you want about the gray unis but they are cool to recruits.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Black alternative uniforms with silver white and national flag blue. Kids love alternative uniforms. Say what you want about the gray unis but they are cool to recruits.
Yep. Not a fan myself but agree the kids love them. I will say when your colors are National Flag Blue, a black alt uni seems silly. Just go all NFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom