Fraser makes 1M donation to UConn football

Longhorn Lockers is the best of the best with locker room renovation. They re-did all the big time programs such as Alabama, Clemson, Wisconsin, and Texas to name a few. This will be a great selling point to our recruits and should help with the energy in the locker room before games.

I have no idea what the budget is but here’s what a $7m locker room looks like;
Football Locker Room Reveal [August 4, 2017]
Juts remember, these are amateur athletic programs, at least according to the Tax guys...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
And...in a recent ranking of college football locker rooms...didn't get Texas into the top two
Longhorn Lockers is the name of the company. They manufacture lockers for a ton of teams.

If you'd even bothered to read the freaking article, you'd have noted that one of the teams LITERALLY MENTIONED THEY DID THE LOCKERS FOR is #1.

(sorry if I seem madder than usual, Im a Knicks fan and its been a rough day)

Uhhhh...I was responding to the Longhorn locker room clip...and the next poster who thought it was crazy.

I thought how crazy that it wasn't #1. And $7 million...

Had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NAME OF THE COMPANY.

Jeez...you got so overwrought, you don't even read the post...knee jerks, finger pounds...sorry about the Knicks...I was a Celtic fan going back to my youth.

But when you link a reveal of the Texas locker room, you can assume that was the topic being discussed...

Last edited: