Franklin Howard Interview Article | The Boneyard

Franklin Howard Interview Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Coach Ollie clearly likes big guards who give the team the versatility to switch on defense and contribute to rebounding vs. sub-6 foot guards who struggle to box out and give up a few buckets in each game after switches lead to dramatic mismatches inside.
I'm a little surprised that TSamuel hasn't gotten a little more of a run, as he could help to make up for this problem.

Reaction Score
Coach Ollie clearly likes big guards who give the team the versatility to switch on defense and contribute to rebounding vs. sub-6 foot guards who struggle to box out and give up a few buckets in each game after switches lead to dramatic mismatches inside.
I'm a little surprised that TSamuel hasn't gotten a little more of a run, as he could help to make up for this problem.

I'm afraid the extended time he ad in a blow out earlier where he looked completely lost and turned it over a lot really hurt. He wasn't ready and maybe still isn't…….not sure any guard would be the issue anyway, we need someone to man up and rebound, battle and maybe even score a little down in the guts. I will admit to being a little nervous that the high % of recruits are guards and only a few monitored large guys!

Reaction Score
I will admit to being a little nervous that the high % of recruits are guards and only a few monitored large guys!

But that's what the top 60 and top 100 looks like at this point, very heavy with guards. It's likely that the big men they are in on are unknown guys way out of the top 60. Like the Reuter kid from New Hampshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom