Foxen throws down . . . | The Boneyard

Foxen throws down . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
That was awesome, watching on husky vision you could tell the crowd was waiting on 82 haha.

Reaction Score
That was awesome, watching on husky vision you could tell the crowd was waiting on 82 haha.
They were even more excited by Foxen. A couple guys a few sections over from me were chanting "we want Foxen" since about 6 minutes left in the game. He got a huge cheer when he entered the game. Foxen is the new Lenehan apparently.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
They were even more excited by Foxen. A couple guys a few sections over from me were chanting "we want Foxen" since about 6 minutes left in the game. He got a huge cheer when he entered the game. Foxen is the new Lenehan apparently.
No doubt, but the fact that it was Foxen throwing it down and getting to 82 made that much more exciting for the fans.

Reaction Score
Those guys REALLY Foxen

Reaction Score
261esk1.jpg

Reaction Score
Look at Boo Willingham in the background. Is Zach Brown with him?:eek:

Reaction Score
I was at the game, and it was the funniest thing ever. The crowd was going crazy for that last basket so that everyone could get free wings. When he hit that basket the whole crowd went crazy as if we had just won the national championship. Okay that was an exaggeration, but it was pretty funny. Who says exhibition games aren't exciting?!?!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
DogMania said:
I was at the game, and it was the funniest thing ever. The crowd was going crazy for that last basket so that everyone could get free wings. When he hit that basket the whole crowd went crazy as if we had just won the national championship. Okay that was an exaggeration, but it was pretty funny. Who says exhibition games aren't exciting?!?!

It was the whole 30 second Chinese fire drill where possession changed Iike 5 times that built the tension so when it finally happened the release/ explosion was crazy for a quiet exhibition.

Pretty funny . The players were going as crazy as the crowd too.

Reaction Score
Props to BWW for honoring exhibition games.

Also did anyone notice how high JA jumped when he dunked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom