Fox PC vs Xavier | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fox PC vs Xavier

Reaction Score
Why is Xavier not ranked? 10-2? I saw them a couple weeks obliterate Oklahoma.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Omg that ball movement. That walk call was HORRIBLE if I was a PC fan I’d be pissed.

Reaction Score
Why is Xavier not ranked? 10-2? I saw them a couple weeks obliterate Oklahoma.
They were ranked 22 but dropped 2 straight to Hall and Creighton(who are good teams). I think they should be ranked and Hall should be receiving votes, but no one understands the thought process for AP voting.

Reaction Score
Came back from breakfast just in time to watch the last play. I love Big East basketball.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
That walk call are soo horrendous, at such a bad time, that PC fans have the right to complain.

Reaction Score
Marquette is going to be another close one on Tuesday after the collapse against you guys......here we go again. Only comfortable game we had in the BE so far is Butler.

Reaction Score
I called it, I said they were going to hit a buzzer beater.
Not sure if you are willing to chat about it, but what would you say is up with your squad. Looked like you had the best guard and big. Combined with a solid shooting night. Do you guys have defensive issues? Not trying to be rude. Mostly trying to understand who our opponents are.

Reaction Score
Xavier lead most of the game. I thought they had it in the bag up 5 around the 3 min mark and then PC hit 3 threes. PC was up 73-66, and then PC did what PC does, made mistakes. They have talent but lack execution.

I thought the travel call was an offensive push off. Scruggs didn't even have a good game.

Reaction Score
Colby Jones is one impressive freshman. He's one of those four-year Swiss army knife players who starts off as a great depth piece and ends up being super valuable. Reminds me a lot of JP Macura.

Reaction Score
Not sure if you are willing to chat about it, but what would you say is up with your squad. Looked like you had the best guard and big. Combined with a solid shooting night. Do you guys have defensive issues? Not trying to be rude. Mostly trying to understand who our opponents are.
Since Cooley has been at PC they have been one of the better teams defensively in the BE. The rotation on the last possession looked good...... Jones made a clutch shot. Reeves had 2 clutch shots this yr against Seton Hall and DePaul to win the game, I guess we were due for one.

Reaction Score
Duke and Watson are easily two of the best players in the Big East but they have far worse point guard problems than UConn does.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom