OT: - Fox NFL Bucs-Saints | The Boneyard

OT: Fox NFL Bucs-Saints

Reaction Score
The game telecast is very hurky-jerky, freezing for a second and then starting again. Driving me crazy!

Reaction Score
The game telecast is very hurky-jerky, freezing for a second and then starting again. Driving me crazy!
No that’s TB freezing when he sees the pass rush not your screen. :oops:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Helluva flea flicker. I cant imagine how one would feel if he missed hitting a receiver with 20 yards of open space around him in every direction.

Reaction Score
Huge turnover by Cook, what a momentum turn.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No that’s TB freezing when he sees the pass rush not your screen. :oops:

And the cursed of the BY lives on.

I'm at a house full of Saints fans, especially the mama.

Tension is very high right now. Lol.

Reaction Score
Bucs got destroyed by the Saints in both regular season match ups and looked outmatched most of this game. That turnover by Cooks changed everything, Saints go up at least 10, you put pressure on Brady to throw upfield, and Brees is sitting pretty running the clock handing off to Kamara and running rub routes. Feel bad for Brees going out like this HOF just not the GOAT, most likely will never end the way you want it as you get older.

Brady is playing for a championship while Bill is sitting at home. Brady is just adding to his legacy.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Bucs got destroyed by the Saints in both regular season match ups and looked outmatched most of this game. That turnover by Cooks changed everything, Saints go up at least 10, you put pressure on Brady to throw upfield, and Brees is sitting pretty running the clock handing off to Kamara and running rub routes. Feel bad for Brees going out like this HOF just not the GOAT, most likely will never end the way you want it as you get older.

Brady is playing for a championship while Bill is sitting at home. Brady is just adding to his legacy.

I believe the term you were looking for is "annihilated".

Reaction Score
Really interesting scenario with the Brady/Belichick thing coming closer to an end this year.

1) Brady looked okay against the Washington FT in Rd 1....but they're awful.
2) Brady didn't look phenomenal against the Saints and it was more of Brees looking really awful and Brady managing around the Saints mistakes.

That said....the Bucs are in the NFC title game. Brady is one game away from another Super Bowl.

1) If they go beat this Packers team in frozen Lambeau, it further cements the "It was Brady, not Belichick" side.
2) If they then beat the Chiefs with Mahomes after that, I mean....

Belichick can't be happy today and can't be rooting for him, right?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If they go beat this Packers team in frozen Lambeau, it further cements the "It was Brady, not Belichick" side.

The Pats don't have the success they had without either guy
The Saints were horrid at the most inopportune times last night
You have to hand it to Brady - he is a winner

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
This also happened during the KC/Cleveland game. Had to have been done on purpose; mess up home taping? Really irrating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom