Former Washington Signee Blake Harris Focusing on Four Schools..no uconn | The Boneyard

Former Washington Signee Blake Harris Focusing on Four Schools..no uconn

Reaction Score
Being in a "great conference" was a commonality among his 4 focus schools...

Go AAC!

Another fairly important thing is he can play right away because 3 of those teams suck. And they don't have 4 really good guards in there already, just thinking that could play a role in his decision too as a kid huh?

Just sayin'

Reaction Score
He goes to the same high school John Wall went to, FYI. This is a bummer though...and Rutgers????

I would love to see Pikiell get things moving in a positive direction. Extremely young team this year. They could make the leap from catastrophe to simply "bad" next year.

He also said these are his 4 right now, unless some things happen. He is telling us to take the list with a grain of salt.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I would love to see Pikiell get things moving in a positive direction. Extremely young team this year. They could make the leap from catastrophe to simply "bad" next year.

He also said these are his 4 right now, unless some things happen. He is telling us to take the list with a grain of salt.
Why on earth would you want a school in our recruiting backyard getting better? How is that good for us?

Reaction Score
Why on earth would you want a school in our recruiting backyard getting better? How is that good for us?

Because I like and respect Hobbs and Pikiell and wish them success and realize that this isn't a zero sum situation and realize that Rutgers playing competent basketball is not going to negatively affect UCONN.

Reaction Score
If no guards leave, we don't need him. Otherwise he'd be a nice get

Reaction Score
Much more intrigued by daejon davis, flat out stud guard. Him and makai would be something else

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

Ummmm no

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Zags has a filter on the word UConn. If he types it just gets auto replaced with Kentucky.
Glen Miller had that same filter in the recruiting database on his famous laptop.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom