Former Players Praising Shireffs on Twitter | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Former Players Praising Shireffs on Twitter

Reaction Score
Totally wrong. I was in that end zone and 3-4 people said same thing.

No real concerns, they scored, but throw was very bad, receiver turned late and made good play. Nothing that would ever work against FBS level team.

BS is awful. If this is our answer we are gong 2-10, 3-9 at best.
Which games have become wins since your new
"No wins" post?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Jesus that guy is insufferable. Mayala turned to the inside, took a hop to his right, which was toward the sideline (outside) and the ball hit him in the stomach.

As usual JSM is full of

52 second mark.

If the play was designed for the pass to be thrown any further outside than Hergy would have turned to the outside expecting that's where the ball would be.

I didn't know that JMS carries his Cesspool idiocy to sports. Gives consistency a bad name. That throw was just where it needed to be.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
BS' TD pass to take the lead was an awful pass. Throw needed to be to the outside, not inside. Receiver made good catch against a bad FCS DB

This team looks terrible, they will be lucky to win an AAC game let alone Mizzou or BCU

I would prefer to see Pindell play since he will be here beyond this year
1v69zd.jpg

Reaction Score
Huh? No it wasn't. Needed to be outside. A good DB would have taken that back for a pick 6, not bad FCS ones

I predict 3-9, 4-10 if we win one we shouldn't

I didn't know that JMS carries his Cesspool idiocy to sports. Gives consistency a bad name. That throw was just where it needed to be.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Huh? No it wasn't. Needed to be outside. A good DB would have taken that back for a pick 6, not bad FCS ones

The last statement is the most sensible statement you've ever made. Frankly, I don't know how any prediction can be made on this team. Too many unknowns, including how carry over players will produce under new coaching and new systems.

pj

Reaction Score

The receiver knew where the ball was going, to just inside the flag, and kept his back to the QB until he was at the spot, Shirreffs timed the throw perfectly, the CB kept his eyes on the receiver rather than QB/ball because he didn't have enough time after Mayala turned, when Mayala made the turn the ball was there. A good offensive play. You see NFL corners with their backs turned get burned similarly. You can complain about Mayala not getting separation, maybe the route wasn't run perfectly, but not about throw or catch.

I am confident your 4-10 prediction will not come true.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Really you had to bring this back to LOL at someone, you are an asssshat

I brought it back to LOL at Nostical’s horrible analysis and I don’t regret it one bit. The guy who picks Ws and Ls based on which parents eat his burgers at his tailgate deserves to be shamed into submission.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom