Forgotten superstar comeback w/ a vengeance... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Forgotten superstar comeback w/ a vengeance...

Reaction Score
Where did he have the surgery? Prob not Hospital for Special Surgery.

Reaction Score
He dislocated the same shoulder twice before coming to UConn. After the second time he had preventative surgery to keep it from happening again. He rehabbed all summer before his freshman year, then he promptly went out and dislocated it again just a couple games in leading to another surgery (and missing the whole season). I would say it's definitely something to be concerned about.
1.) The second surgery was a different procedure if im not mistaken
2.) Is recall a report being that anyone would have dislocated their shoulder on that play. It wasnt due to his shoulder being weak

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Need him to have a big year with JA and Larrier

C

Chief00

I've said this before. This board severly underrates rique. He's a star
Chief Approves:
Quite frankly, I think he was just starting to blossom when he went down with the shoulder injury last season. Give the dude the keys. Use Adams as a combo or two guard.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If everyone stays healthy and plays at the top end of their range, we have a FF caliber backcourt, 1-4.

We have an IOU frontcourt. You can't win with half a team.

Reaction Score
If everyone stays healthy and plays at the top end of their range, we have a FF caliber backcourt, 1-4.

We have an IOU frontcourt. You can't win with half a team.

I'm high on Carlton. Maybe it's just because I feel like we're desperate for production but I think he can be as good as Nolan and Brimah were in 2014. If Diarra can grab boards too we might be alright. There will be no depth but it may not be as bad as we think.

Reaction Score
I'm high on Carlton. Maybe it's just because I feel like we're desperate for production but I think he can be as good as Nolan and Brimah were in 2014. If Diarra can grab boards too we might be alright. There will be no depth but it may not be as bad as we think.

Love the enthusiasm, but with no depth up front things could get real ugly if there is any foul trouble. We still need a few more decent bigs to solidify the roster.

Reaction Score
Love the enthusiasm, but with no depth up front things could get real ugly if there is any foul trouble. We still need a few more decent bigs to solidify the roster.
honestly I'm more concerned with the coaching than the roster. The staff will have to get really creative if we don't add any more serviceable players in the front court.

Reaction Score
No one should lose sleep worrying about Alterique's shoulder. Dude had plenty of time and motivation to rehab it and strengthen it and make things right this time around. I'm sure all of his doctors, physical therapists, coaches, and trainers know what's up and what to do. I'm looking forward to seeing him play a full season.

If you want to worry about someone's health, worry about Larrier's. Or Diarra's..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom