Forget about it | The Boneyard

Forget about it

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
There is only one word for last nites game. Forget about it. The word is "NEXT". We all could not believe our eyes or what we saw. It was a terrible game....NEXT Everybody played poorly NEXT We have UCF coming up NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT. Thats it. Dont look back look forward.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I don't think it was as bad as you say - that everyone played poorly. Crystal was needed to score in bunches, which she did. Anna was solid. And there were times where individual players did some good things. But yeah, overall, way too many "bad" things. You are right - next!

UCF will be no picnic. They will look at the Memphis performance by UCONN and smell blood. I don't think they will have any intimidation by UCONN and will come out hard and tough. I just hope no one gets injured... they are my least favorite overly physical team in the league.

Reaction Score
I thought Memphis played inspired defense and even though their players weren't as skilled as UConn's that doesn't mean they couldn't make scoring difficult.............I expect another tough defensive effort from UCF...........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom