Forever Dunk | The Boneyard

Forever Dunk

Reaction Score
I really hope we get to see him min two years cuz the highlight reel that he will have accumulated will be as good as anyone’s. That was one where you were holding your breath and no way did I see him finishing that as clean and as strong as he did.

Just stupid athletic ability

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
With that dunk I'm saying UConn is officially back! Haven't seen a play like that since the glory days

The swagger is back.
Student section started chirping at CV and he drills a 3 right on front of them.
Robinson gets a double T chirping with AG and AG literally takes his lunch money and a shoe.
Players getting chippy with Bouk and he forever posterized them.
All in their building.

Reaction Score
The swagger is back.
Student section started chirping at CV and he drills a 3 right on front of them.
Robinson gets a double T chirping with AG and AG literally takes his lunch money and a shoe.
Players getting chippy with Bouk and he forever posterized them.
All in their building.
That vintage UConn toughness is on display. We got so spoiled for years that I even stopped appreciating it. This is the UConn basketball I grew up loving!

Reaction Score
Top five dunk in UConn history, possibly best ever.
You would definitely be the guy we’d turn to to dig up others to compare it to. Donyell’s 360 and Ray’s dunk from 10 feet out over John Wallace on Big Monday was another. Toraino had a nasty tomahawk I remember vividly as well along with some Stanley dunks. This is at least as special as any.

Reaction Score
Insane alley!!!!!! I was for sure that was going out of bounds.

Reaction Score
Just the Toraino Walker dunk from the other side of the basket.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom