Forever Dunk | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Forever Dunk

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I don't know if I'm hallucinating but bouk looks much bigger (weight wise in a good way) than at the start of the season.

The smoothness with which he does stuff like this is impressive. Elite hand-eye to go along with great raw athleticism is not common.

Reaction Score
Unbelivable dunk. Too bad it’s at ECU. If this dunk is in every highlight reel forever, we‘ll forever be reminded that we played in a conference with them.
I won't be reminded of the conference. I'll be reminded of the time ECU basketball players thought they could talk smack to Uconn players, and that it was the freshmen that put them back in their place.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I don't know if I'm hallucinating but bouk looks much bigger (weight wise in a good way) than at the start of the season.

The smoothness with which he does stuff like this is impressive. Elite hand-eye to go along with great raw athleticism is not common.
He's definitely not 175 anymore.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

Love on sportscenters IG... nice to see our highlights on nationally relevant places

the under the basket shot is my favorite. Just looks ridiculous

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Back on First Night, Bouk's allotted number of attempts for a spectacular dunk failed. The players - Men & Women - were united to give a freshman an extra try, even in a tightly scripted program...and then another after that one failed.

Clearly, they'd seen something, and they wanted the fans to see it too.

We're seeing it.

Reaction Score

This one is amazing...

This is the best dunk since Lamb versus Colombia. Which was probably the best dunks and Sticks versus Texas. I'm not sure which one of these is the best they were all amazing.

i would say best since his put back the other day, which was best since Purvis vs SMU at XL, which was best since Jeremy lambs dunk vs Columbia.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score

Dunkanation!! I loved seeing Boat fly again. Some guys got the ball higher, but nobody got their feet higher than the Boat. Great clips! thanks!

Reaction Score
depends on who/what team you dunk on right?

i want see dunkfest on jay wright next year.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
His arm looked like a compass on that dunk. Not the navigational type, but the kind you use to draw circles.

Reaction Score
This picture is everything...
ER-E5LLWAAAfH5z.jpeg

Reaction Score
His ceiling is as high as any player we've ever had.
Honest question to the older heads of the boneyard from a class of '18 grad whose only seen Shabazz and afterwards , is the above hyperbolic? How does this kid compare to the "greats" during their freshman years?

Reaction Score
Yeesh. I almost jumped off my couch. It’s Espns dunk of the day- obviously

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom