Foreshadowing Sunday | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Foreshadowing Sunday

Reaction Score
The Huskies are hoping to have a strong fan turnout for Sunday’s game. “They give us a good boost of energy that we need to go out there and compete…,” veteran Tristen Newton said. “So it’s a good advantage, and we’re going to need them.”

Hmmmmm

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Well, I can confirm that it was not a strong showing by UConn fans at Barclays even tonight vs NW. I hope that it was because of the recent BET, the late Sunday time, and hopes for better things to come, Boston, etc. Uconn fans better bring it in Boston.

Reaction Score
Well, I can confirm that it was not a strong showing by UConn fans at Barclays even tonight vs NW. I hope that it was because of the recent BET, the late Sunday time, and hopes for better things to come, Boston, etc. Uconn fans better bring it in Boston.
Ditto. Pretty sad when teams thousands of miles away have more fans than us. Everything you said above is true. But if Kentucky or Indiana was playing an hour from their state border, it would be a sea of blue or red in the arena. I don't care what day of the week it was or what time the game started.

Reaction Score
I have run into a few Duke fans over the years and they truly believe that we "stole" those two titles from them. I responded to a couple of them that the only titles that were "stolen" were titles that they won.
We stole more from Kentucky.

Reaction Score

Horrible showing fanwise. We were seriously outnumbered by Duke/NW fans.

Both games were quite boring too. Oh well

Win and Advance! That's all that matters.

I think UConn fans quickly get spoiled. That doesn't reflect well on the program and may hurt us long term when they schedule these games. If a fan base wants to command good game times and good TV channels it has to show up at all times

Reaction Score
It was, what, our 9th game in New York City?

And I can speak for some people that live up this way in states north of CT, that I might have traveled down if we weren't headed to Boston next.

Reaction Score
The expected outcome was an easy win, and they rewarded the #1 overall with a sunday night game. Great for fans and children. screw them. On to Boston and UConn fans will show up in force.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom