Foreshadowing Sunday | The Boneyard

Foreshadowing Sunday

Reaction Score
Was there as well. The NW showing was impressive, that was a packed arena for game one. I expect a heavy anti UConn crowd there if Duke and Wisky get there.

UConn game was dead. Stetson and their 500 fans were much louder, even down 30.

Reaction Score
I've posted this in multiple places. Everyone who's not a UConn fan will be against us. 3 to 1. The NCAA Selection Committee gave us the toughest group because we're close to home, but it's not a home court advantage. We need to buy up every possible ticket. No excuses. I couldn't go today, but bought tickets for my kids. I'm going to Boston if we win Sunday. I don't care what it costs.

Reaction Score
Who was gonna take a day off to watch UConn win by 50. This weekend will be a much better showing and if we make it to Boston I suspect it will be 80% UConn fans.

Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s about how many tickets UConn fans can buy. It’s more the fact that the other 3 fan bases are going to cheer against us.
You are correct whether people understand or not. It’s highly unlikely a majority of the crowd Sunday will be pro-UConn. That comes with being the favorite.

Reaction Score
Right now our coaches are preparing to do an all nighter for tomorrow’s practice and run through. The team will be as prepared as possible and Hurley will refocus the defensive intensity we had in the first half today. Then we let it happen and the chips fall. It’s all that can be done but our team is not going to mail it in.

Reaction Score
As someone who is AT the game on Friday. It is NOT a UConn crowd. Anyone who thinks we will have an automatic pro-UConn crowd Sunday is wrong. It will be 3v1 (Duke/Wisco/NW vs us). Buy tickets now.

it wasnt that bad today. we had a good crowd there. quiet crowd though

Reaction Score
Was there as well. The NW showing was impressive, that was a packed arena for game one. I expect a heavy anti UConn crowd there if Duke and Wisky get there.

UConn game was dead. Stetson and their 500 fans were much louder, even down 30.
like 250 fans. but they were very into the game! they were having a blast down by 35

Reaction Score
Yeah the Northwestern fans were out in full force! No joke, we have to show up today was kinda sad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom