For you MSGers: Video of Adams foul call and KO tech | The Boneyard

For you MSGers: Video of Adams foul call and KO tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The foul call was absurd and KO throwing the papers on the court was dumber than dirt. Looked like a classic finish was about to happen and it was all taken away in 5 seconds.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Unreal. I wonder what @Fishy thinks.

Reaction Score
That foul call is the perfect example of college ball changing to be more like the NBA. That's some sheet. No contact allowed. Can't even breath on a ball handler.

Reaction Score
Foul on Adams:

I'm still scratching my head over where the foul was?

Terrible call. Yet KO needs to stay under control in that situation.

Had the Huskies come out and played the same way in the first, they would have gotten a signature win, and KO's reaction would not have mattered.

Reaction Score
Wish Glen Miller had gotten up and restrained KO. Or maybe Omar and Facey -- but they look petrified. Hope those papers weren't important!

With our luck they were classified NCAA letters for Mark Emmert's eyes only. KO and UConn will probably be banned from postseason play for life as punishment.

Reaction Score
That call gve me an immediate flashback to the manufactured offsides in the Clemson UNC game that thwarted UNC's chance to tie the game after a clean recovery. He shot out his left arm trying to embellish the defenders arm but Rose pulled it away first and he caught Jalen with the elbow. He thought it was an offensive foul (cuz it was) but the official bought the situation instead of the contact and we got screwed.

Sure we dug our own hole and missed a ton of shots early but the official first, and our frustrated coach second put the nail in the coffin. Understandeable with such a Richard call. And God bless Vitale who just has to chime in saying he grabbed him. Sometimes ya gotta laugh to keep from crying.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
The ref removed all game pressure from Md. Put them up two scores. Foul was really crap.

Reaction Score
Thats a situation where unless the ref is completely brain dead he'll understand he made a horrible call in a massive moment and will give you some leeway. You will never get away with throwing stuff on the court though.

Reaction Score
This definitely looks like the ref was itching to call a foul

Agree 100%. I'm sure it's nothing, but it is interesting that that abysmal, game-changing call occurred the second UConn pulled to within one score of the line.

Reaction Score
Thats a situation where unless the ref is completely brain dead he'll understand he made a horrible call in a massive moment and will give you some leeway. You will never get away with throwing stuff on the court though.

Problem is we needed the right call which was an offensive foul not some leeway on the eruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom