For Those Worrying About Caroline Read Rich Elliott | Page 3 | The Boneyard

For Those Worrying About Caroline Read Rich Elliott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I think I know how to hit the "like" button when I read something that I, well, like. And I have done so a few times. But, just out of curiosity, how do you express your "dislike"? (Just for my enlightenment, not that I would EVER express dipleasure with a fellow poster's shrewd and sagacious opinions, especially those few who provide me with every single thought they have, all through the day and well into the night!)

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Kibs...Use Irony...as in "the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning"

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Absolutely. BTW, I have always found it interesting the number of us around here with degrees and work in counseling, psychology and related fields of the mind. Maybe an outcome of attraction to the mental ju jitsu master Geno Auriemma.

Or maybe you just don't have enough to do to keep you otherwise occupied.

Reaction Score
Kibs...Use Irony...as in "the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning"
Or use Double Irony...as in "the use of the literal meaning to imply a meaning that is the opposite of the literal meaning."

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
You may not beleive it but I didnt get an A in english but I did get an A in spelling.

Now for Caroline which this thread is all about. I would love to see her starting and play the next two years without injury. TIff and Caroline are veteran leaders. With all that talent at UConn to lead they will be terrific.

Reaction Score
Where is Superman when you need him? CD will have a awesome season........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom