For Those Who Feel Bad About Our Football | The Boneyard

For Those Who Feel Bad About Our Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cuse is down to Clemson 54-0. Don't think we could do worse.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I don't give a rats about cuse
I care about UConn and the football program is in a spiral and heading for a crash landing if something doesn't happen real soon
NOW BACK TO HOOPS

Reaction Score
Umm no, Clemson would score 100 on us, I went to the game last night I walk in and its 21-0 after the 1st quarter and stayed that way it was so bad I was actually hoping Temple would score some more points and I couldn't even get that, and that tells u all you need to know, about how bad Uconn is, Temple didnt even play that well and still shoutout Uconn and won by 21.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
First game I've watched in a while. It seems like our offense is run, run, 3rd and long overthrow. Or run, run, draw play. Inspiring it was not. Even if they lose, they need an offense that is exciting to watch. That's how you generate viewers and make fans. I almost fell asleep during that game.

One sequence I watched: Backed up inside the 5. Temple jumps offside, so the offense got 5 yards! Next play (iirc) UCONN tries a read option, quarter back keeps it, and gets blown up. Loss of 5 yards. QB could have handed off, but there was a backer ready to blow that up as well. There wasn't a single option to be had.

Reaction Score
The most troubling thing is that the team appears to have gotten worse as the year has gone on. We were one Diaco brain-cramp from being 3-0 w/ a victory over a 6-2 Navy team who might win the conference. Wheels have completely fallen off since the USF game.

Reaction Score
The most troubling thing is that the team appears to have gotten worse as the year has gone on. We were one Diaco brain-cramp from being 3-0 w/ a victory over a 6-2 Navy team who might win the conference. Wheels have completely fallen off since the USF game.

Yep and thats coaching, it also seems that the players have quit as well, team regressed from last season and gotten progressively worse as the season has gone along, its just such a depressing feeling watching this team there have been bad Uconn teams before I have never seen it this bad its as rock bottom as you can get, just sickening, absolutely sickening forget drinking to watch this team you need to be on acid.

Reaction Score
Cuse is down to Clemson 54-0. Don't think we could do worse.

Oh yes they could. No team has gotten progressively worst during the season than our Huskies, maybe ever in the NCAA. Dreadful and the decision to bring the kid in during these times, wow he needs to be canned!

Reaction Score
I was fairly optimistic to start the season and it's sad how the wheels have completely fallen off. My father was at the game on Friday night and he left in the third quarter. He just said the game was unwatchable.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Clemson would score as much as they wanted. 100? 150? 200? We couldn't be able to stop them and we wouldn't get across midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom