For everyone who wanted Chong to not start | Page 3 | The Boneyard

For everyone who wanted Chong to not start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What troubles me is the fact that Dangerfield's slump began after her concussion. She hasn't been the same player since. Hope it's just freshman slump.
Sorry, but I do not see a slump. What I see is a senior playing at the top of her game, taking away minutes from a young freshman. Cracking the UConn starting 5 is not the easiest thing in the world. CD is competing for minutes on a team that is breaking records and chasing history. CD only played 4 minutes in the 2nd half against MD. The minutes she played, I thought she played well. CD is fine, because every minute she sits, she gets hungrier. I think that is what Geno wants to see from CD. A hungry, aggressive, yet under control point guard.

Reaction Score
Anyone know which game is the senior night for Saniya?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Anyone know which game is the senior night for Saniya?
Last home game at Gampel is Saturday, Feb 25 vs Memphis. I would expect that would be senior day for both Saniya & Tierney Lawler.

Reaction Score
Stepping into the scrum - here is my take. CD is an 18 year old just out of H.S. So - everyone take a deep breath. This team is playing wonderful basketball because of their chemistry. CD blends in just fine (listen to her interviews). Come playoff time all will be fine. What a great time to be a Husky fan - It doesn't get any better than this!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
What troubles me is the fact that Dangerfield's slump began after her concussion. She hasn't been the same player since. Hope it's just freshman slump.

i don't think she's right yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown