Football Renewals Begin Wednesday... | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Football Renewals Begin Wednesday...

Reaction Score
still. no. call. or. email. or. anything.

im petty.. but I really don't feel like making the first move :mad:

You can have my guy... he won’t stop calling to see if I changed my mind about not renewing season tickets (and mind you I was down to two tickets from four last year).

Reaction Score
You can have my guy... he won’t stop calling to see if I changed my mind about not renewing season tickets (and mind you I was down to two tickets from four last year).

Same here. Incessant calls and emails. When UCONN shows a commitment to the football program I will get season tickets again. Until then I will attend games buying on stub hub. I faithfully bought season tickets year after year looking at it as a donation. And for what? Whenever UCONN starts putting money into coaches salaries I’ll donate again.

Reaction Score
I'll continue to attend, but on my own terms and schedule. Season tickets to the program make zero sense.

Reaction Score
I was a charter member. Loved watching the team grow and get better year after year. Always insisted on staying to the very end of every game to give the guys a big hand for their effort. I seriously started to think of dropping my season tickets in Diaco's third year but held on when RE was rehired. But last year was so horrendous I found it was no longer fun to go. The "crowds" have shrunk from 40,000 to 9,000 and the total lack of defense made the blowouts predicable. It hurt but my buddy and I decided to give up our season tickets. We may go to a game or two depending on whether we see the team improving at all. Meanwhile I had one discussion with my UConn "rep" and she accepted my decision.

Here's hoping Randy can actually bring this nightmare to an end and begin to win some games.

Reaction Score
Okay - its done. I was able to move over one section. Now sitting at around the 35 yard line rather than 20.

I have not even gotten a seat selection email yet. It seems the program lost all interest in me after I renewed.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I have not even gotten a seat selection email yet. It seems the program lost all interest in me after I renewed.

Check your spam.....or call the program because clearly something is wrong. Must have a bad email address on file.

Reaction Score
Check your spam.....or call the program because clearly something is wrong. Must have a bad email address on file.

Nothing in spam, and I have been bombarded with all of their other emails. Going to contact them. Would have done it sooner if I had known others had gotten the email.

Reaction Score
welp, finally got the call, but.... it was to renew for basketball LOL - made the pivot, finally got them to agree to 1 blue lot pass per 1 season ticket purchase so I was able to get 3 for 3. Excited to finally upgrade to blue lot after 10 fun years in red!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom