Fluffy+++ game before PKI | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fluffy+++ game before PKI

Reaction Score
I’m genuinely concerned with having this game right before PKI. I can think of absolutely nothing to gain from this game, players or coaches.

Thoughts?
If we aren't is good as we all think, we'll find out soon enough. But the blowout tonight is probably irrelevant

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
They’re like 300 spots higher on kenpom than any team we’ve faced. Their bigs have the size and talent to give Sanogo and Don something they haven’t seen this year. Our team last year wasn’t a world beater either, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t have talent.
For sure. I’m looking forward to the challenge as it’s a team with legitimate talent. They’re also on the lower end of teams in the tournament.

Hoping we get a shot at UNC!

Reaction Score
And a temple team that loss to Wagner may have a different opinion…….

And Steve Pikell may tell you otherwise.

Lol you really want to play this game? Our guys aren’t walking into a Nova game and ripping them up that’s my point.

Next?

Reaction Score
Oregon has talent but is young. They will eventually be pretty good let’s not help then gain confidence. But like it or not our Huskies will be in Nike land and the whistles may not go our way. It will be a test nonetheless.

Reaction Score
My guess is Joey California will have some fans in the stands for PKI.. Back on the West Coast.

Reaction Score
And Steve Pikell may tell you otherwise.

Lol you really want to play this game? Our guys aren’t walking into a Nova game and ripping them up that’s my point.

Next?
When did I say we would rip them apart lol? My point is Nova hasn’t been good or consistent this far this season, that’s not really debatable it’s a fact. If you’re scared of Nova just say that.

Reaction Score
When did I say we would rip them apart lol? My point is Nova hasn’t been good or consistent this far this season, that’s not really debatable it’s a fact. If you’re scared of Nova just say that.

Say what? I’m not afraid of anyone I’m not playing anymore. Just can’t dismiss someone who lost to MSU by 2 that easily. But by all means have at it.

Reaction Score
Say what? I’m not afraid of anyone I’m not playing anymore. Just can’t dismiss someone who lost to MSU by 2 that easily. But by all means have at it.
Nova down 8 to portland at halftime

Reaction Score
Nova is really going to drag down the BE computer numbers this year.

This time of year we need our conference mates to carry their weight OOC, and not many of them are doing that.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This time of year we need our conference mates to carry their weight OOC, and not many of them are doing that.
Well, at least we beat one of the vanguard of the AAC.

Reaction Score
Jay Wright Era is over. It's a bit disappointing.
Yeah, they are down their best player and Cam but this team looks poorly coached regardless

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Nova is really going to drag down the BE computer numbers this year.

It’s a down year no doubt. Nova shoukd get a pass though they have single handedly carried the NBE water for 8 years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom