OT: - Florida State to sue ACC over GOR | Page 38 | The Boneyard

OT: Florida State to sue ACC over GOR

Reaction Score
Edsall was never the same after he left in 2011. I like to think it was karma for the way he left, but it could also be that he couldn't live up the expectations/pressure at Maryland and the second stint at UConn.
If you took him as I did... iffy gameday coach, great talent evaluator, then you knew he was cooked no matter where he went because they wanted improvements right away with no backwards steps. It hurt more that over the time the game also passed him by. Edsall had so much at UConn but like all people he got an ego thinking he was better than what he was getting. Hathaway harmed the school so bad by his inactivity around the school. So i'm sure Edsall wanted to get out while the price was good.

Reaction Score
I put a ton of blame on Warde too. He was hired because he had an award from the NCAA for cleaning up Buffalo’s APR mess. But he was never ever committed to UConn. Nothing but a stepping stone for him. He was talking about Michigan from his first day on the job it seemed. He and Lax Susie were a horrible team at a critical moment. He hired both Diaco AND Ollie. He didn’t take Louisville seriously as a rival for the ACC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom