Florida St vs Notre Dame - 3/03/18 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Florida St vs Notre Dame - 3/03/18

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Rock, do you know the ACC infatuation with Greensboro? I mean it’s not like the attendance is great for any of these sessions.
The ACC is basically controlled by the 4 NC schools. It’s also not far from UVA, VPI and Clemson.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
With both Notre Dame and Louisville reaching the final of the ACC tournament, I believe this locks them into the #3 and #4 spots (with only a slight chance of moving up to #2 if Miss St were to lose tomorrow).

Beating TCU for a 3rd time tomorrow will do little to help Baylor's resume, and beating Texas again in the Big 12 final will not be enough to crack the top 4.
If SC beats State and Baylor loses, do you think the Gamecocks move up to the top 2 seed?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
If SC beats State and Baylor loses, do you think the Gamecocks move up to the top 2 seed?
Not likely. Baylor would have to lose to TCU (not Texas) for that to have even a remote chance of happening. And SC would need some help from Oregon as well. Right now there is a bit of distance from South Carolina to Oregon, and a huge distance to Baylor.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
4 to 1 FSU. Have I been transported to an alternate universe? By the way, I voted ND.

It would appear that you have insight that those 4 do not have. Congratulations. ND is doing a fantastic job in spite of the rash of injuries that have befallen them. I did not watch this game. How deep into the tournament do you think they will go?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It would appear that you have insight that those 4 do not have. Congratulations. ND is doing a fantastic job in spite of the rash of injuries that have befallen them. I did not watch this game. How deep into the tournament do you think they will go?

I was floored that people were picking FSU.
FSU has underachieved a bit with all their talent while ND has played at a FF level. I think they will make the FF .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom