Florida St vs Notre Dame - 3/03/18 | The Boneyard

Florida St vs Notre Dame - 3/03/18

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
4 to 1 FSU. Have I been transported to an alternate universe? By the way, I voted ND.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
After the Louisville/NC State game, Arica Carter said in her post game interview that she is looking forward to playing ND. Oops

Reaction Score
mabreydistance.jpg

Mabrey from distance!

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Mabrey may be the best 36% 3pt shooter I’ve seen. Such a quick release and every time she shoots it looks like it’s going in.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Wow 43-42 FSU over ND. Maybe the voters know something? This is the best I have seen FSU play this year but I expect Ogunbwole to come out tough in the second half.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Mabrey may be the best 36% 3pt shooter I’ve seen. Such a quick release and every time she shoots it looks like it’s going in.

She hits them when it does the most psychological damage.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
You never know which FSU team is going to show up.

Reaction Score
Interestingly, while the ND board was upset with Arike for the trip, they were equally upset with the refs calling a foul on her for undercutting the rebounder on the following play (Which I thought was clear cut. Arike continued backing into the FL St player even after said player was in the air resulting in being undercut)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Wow 43-42 FSU over ND. Maybe the voters know something? This is the best I have seen FSU play this year but I expect Ogunbwole to come out tough in the second half.
Ogunbawale will come out tough? After those two dirty plays what more can she do? She's making Sophie Cunningham look like a sissy. :rolleyes:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I can’t see the game and am following via ESPN play by play, so what Is always a head scratcher for me is Arike is the most physically talented player on the floor yet she disappears for too much of the time in big games. Marina always seems to step up in these big games and amazes me. What am I missing? Apologies to Jackie Young who also has oodles of talent, just not sure she can create her own shot like Arike or Marina.

I want to 1. Like Arike as our ND brethren extol her skills yet, she doesn’t shine in big games that I watch. 2. I want to NOT like Marina as she has an edge that I wonder about but yet here I am rooting FOR Marina.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Are we getting separation here? Gotta say I detest the cheap seats high angle TV we get so much these days. Most of the time it isn't like the place is full and they can't carve out camera spots.

Reaction Score
Interestingly, while the ND board was upset with Arike for the trip, they were equally upset with the refs calling a foul on her for undercutting the rebounder on the following play (Which I thought was clear cut. Arike continued backing into the FL St player even after said player was in the air resulting in being undercut)

Probably cuz Antonelli said what they wanted to hear, which was "she was just boxing out". Antonelli's analysis on that one made her look like a rookie.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Well if you were watching that last stint all of ND is being eaten by FSUs athleticism. It probably won't change the final seeds if FSU win.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Are we getting separation here? Gotta say I detest the cheap seats high angle TV we get so much these days. Most of the time it isn't like the place is full and they can't carve out camera spots.
Rock, do you know the ACC infatuation with Greensboro? I mean it’s not like the attendance is great for any of these sessions.

Reaction Score
56-48 Fl St. They are a more athletic team and are using their team speed to beat ND down court.
????? I just lost the picture !!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom