Florida St (24) @ Notre Dame (4) - 2/10/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice elbow charge by Patterson, foul on FSU, some games you just tip your cap, but FSU did not help itself with the lack of inside presence and prayer 3 pointers seemingly every possession.

Last edited:
ND is awesome today in transition! ND has a chance to repeat if they play the tournament as they are playing today.
Luckily the Tournament is played on a neutral court the way they’ve been playing on the road hasn’t been good. Yeah if the team that is playing today shows up for 6 games in a row they could. I just hope this is the team that shows up for the Tourny.

Luckily the Tournament is played on a neutral court the way they’ve been playing on the road hasn’t been good. Yeah if the team that is playing today shows up for 6 games in a row they could. I just hope this is the team that shows up for the Tourny.
I would not read much into this game, ND has owned FSU for a while now.

I would not read much into this game, ND has owned FSU for a while now.
ND had also Owned North Carolina and Miami has beaten ND twice at their place but ND usually beats Miami also. ND has owned most the ACC. Which means losing to Miami and North Carolina eye opening. But fact is they played like crap in those games.

ND had also Owned North Carolina and Miami has beaten ND twice at their place but ND usually beats Miami also. ND has owned most the ACC. Which means losing to Miami and North Carolina eye opening. But fact is they played like crap in those games.
UNC and Miami have great inside games, that is the difference, FSU does not have a player over 6'2. Enjoy this ND team they are very good.