Florida isn’t crying about being #10 seed in Bridgeport region | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Florida isn’t crying about being #10 seed in Bridgeport region

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I was hoping that Tennessee would be in the Bridgeport region. I would have enjoyed the wailing and gnashing of teeth on Volnation.
Once the LV’s started losing games in the last half of the season, there was plenty of wailing and gnashing.

Reaction Score
She also just struck gold with her new contract.
She sure did! Florida AD knew better than to wait & let her hit the open market. Her kids seemed thrilled that she was re- signed!!

Reaction Score

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Is this the same UCF team that plays incredibly chippy and borderline dirty that UConn played in the American. If I am remembering correctly they
play so chippy and dirty I was yelling at the screen. And if I’m not mistaken there’s a Connecticut alumni as an assistant coach. I was upset with that person as well for letting the team do what they were doing on the court. I know if she stepped up she probably would’ve lost her job but once a husky always a husky and Geno probably would’ve hired her. I remember actually feeling animosity toward her. I can’t remember who the coach was with my poor memory. I do remember praying that no one would get hurt.
UCF coach is Katie Abrahamson-Henderson.

UCF assistant coach and UConn alum is Nykesha Sales.

Reaction Score
Is this the same UCF team that plays incredibly chippy that UConn played in the American. If I am remembering correctly they
play so chippy I was yelling at the screen. And if I’m not mistaken there’s a Connecticut alumni as an assistant coach. I was upset with that person as well for letting the team do what they were doing on the court. I know if she stepped up she probably would’ve lost her job but once a husky always a husky and Geno probably would’ve hired her. I remember actually feeling animosity toward her. I can’t remember who the coach was with my poor memory. I do remember praying that no one would get hurt.
Geno was upset because UCONN was up by 20 in the final seconds & he put in a sub (I believe it was Molly Bent) to run out the clock. Coach Abe full court pressed & UCF slapped at the ball until the clock ran out. Geno let her know how classless it was to harass the backup. Coach Abe gave the excuse that her team plays hard for forty minutes, but that didn't pacify Geno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
FL is down Kiki Smith and it will make the UCF game very hard for them. Their story for the year has been really great though.
I like our chances if we end up playing Fl without KiKi Smith. The tape I have seen of her is just the type of guard that gives us and most teams trouble. Really quick guard who can dribble drive around most defensive players. Last year I saw Ari MacDonald go around our guards like they were standing still. Stanford played a unique defense against her which they had 3 players waiting for her in the paint when she drove around the player guarding her and forced her into a bad shot or made up give up the ball. They had played her for a number of years and had that advantage of seeing her often.

We did a better job on Park Lane the last time we played Seton Hall. We kept her from penatrating with our switching defense. So my confidence in our defense is what will take us all the way in 2022.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom