Florida isn’t crying about being #10 seed in Bridgeport region | The Boneyard

Florida isn’t crying about being #10 seed in Bridgeport region

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
No team is going to complain publicly. Think about it. It would be coming up with an excuse before the games even start. No coach would want that attitude. No way a #1 seed is happy about earning that distinction but playing an away game at a # 2. Plenty of times people are Pi__ed off but know one knows it.

Reaction Score
No team is going to complain publicly. Think about it. It would be coming up with an excuse before the games even start. No coach would want that attitude. No way a #1 seed is happy about earning that distinction but playing an away game at a # 2. Plenty of times people are Pi__ed off but know one knows it.
like this guy?

1647303239347.png

Reaction Score
FL is down Kiki Smith and it will make the UCF game very hard for them. Their story for the year has been really great though.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Florida is a potential second round opponent for UConn.

No whining from Gainesville. Great attitude by the coach.

I mean why would they?? As a 10 seed they were going to be playing on somebodies home court anyway. Most likely they won't even get to Bridgeport. And if they do, UCONN won't be there.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I mean why would they?? As a 10 seed they were going to be playing on somebodies home court anyway. Most likely they won't even get to Bridgeport. And if they do, UCONN won't be there.
Why won't UConn be there?

Reaction Score
I saw an Interview with the UCF coach and she was half heartedly complaining about all the "Florida" school having to go "North". She then added a positive spin on it by stating "We've played in Storrs before at Gampel and the fans are great, We know the Gym a little" Something to that effect....

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Except for the 15/16 seeds I would take every other team seriously.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Why won't UConn be there?
Because if Florida gets to Bridgeport, they'd have already beaten UCONN/Mercer.

hint: UCONN would play Florida in 2nd round (round of 32) in Storrs. (not saying that will happen, UCONN would have to get by Mercer and Florida would have to get by UCF)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I saw an Interview with the UCF coach and she was half heartedly complaining about all the "Florida" school having to go "North". She then added a positive spin on it by stating "We've played in Storrs before at Gampel and the fans are great, We know the Gym a little" Something to that effect....

Reaction Score
I was hoping that Tennessee would be in the Bridgeport region. I would have enjoyed the wailing and gnashing of teeth on Volnation.

Reaction Score
Florida struck gold when they hired Kelly Finlay. She has instilled confidence in this once floundering team. I wouldn't bet against her.
She also just struck gold with her new contract.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Because if Florida gets to Bridgeport, they'd have already beaten UCONN/Mercer.

hint: UCONN would play Florida in 2nd round (round of 32) in Storrs. (not saying that will happen, UCONN would have to get by Mercer and Florida would have to get by UCF)
I have to say that when I first read that I was like “what? Is Meyers playing the usual Shtick of picking against UConn?” Then I realized that no, if Florida won against UCF it would play UConn in Storrs (for which I have tickets)…but I did have to exert some brain power on that…now my head hurts…:confused:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I was hoping that Tennessee would be in the Bridgeport region. I would have enjoyed the wailing and gnashing of teeth on Volnation.
I don’t think Tennessee gets out of Knoxville due to the Horston injury and a likely Oregon game…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom