Florida Husky Fans - Check In | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Florida Husky Fans - Check In

Reaction Score
Orlando here. I live 25 minutes from UCF and it was awesome to be able to see the Huskies down here. Now I have to hope our Huskies play USF or Florida, a 2 hour trip, for a chance to see them in person in Florida again.
I'm going to miss them playing at USF. I know your pain.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Somebody at USF knows how to cater to their fans/season ticket holders.
Yes they do. Non-season ticket holders do not have access to the buffet area. Once you have eaten, go straight to your seats. A couple of times a year, free t-shirts and the like.

Some of the other perks for season tickets holders in addition to the meals are:
Credit card type pass - no paper tickets
One gate entrance
Free parking - reserved lot right by the gate
Assigned sale rep. We've had the same one for 3 seasons.

We were season ticket holders at the XL Center for a number of years. Enjoyed those years, but USF really blows the competition away.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Yes they do. Non-season ticket holders do not have access to the buffet area. Once you have eaten, go straight to your seats. A couple of times a year, free t-shirts and the like.

Some of the other perks for season tickets holders in addition to the meals are:
Credit card type pass - no paper tickets
One gate entrance
Free parking - reserved lot right by the gate
Assigned sale rep. We've had the same one for 3 seasons.

We were season ticket holders at the XL Center for a number of years. Enjoyed those years, but USF really blows the competition away.
Providing customer service that goes a little beyond the norm is not that hard to do. A little out of the box thought and application is all it takes.

Reaction Score
Just sold home in Summerfield FL and last week bought a house in North Myrtle Beach. Any SC Husky fans nearby?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Just sold home in Summerfield FL and last week bought a house in North Myrtle Beach. Any SC Husky fans nearby?
You might want to start a new thread. We have several SC Husky fans on the board

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom