Florida Coming to Uconn This Year? | The Boneyard

Florida Coming to Uconn This Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice! Good find. I knew a series was in the works, but good to see they come to us this year.

Reaction Score
Great to see the game is set for next year! Should be a great one

Reaction Score
P.S. If this game is at the XL I'll donate my football season tix and move to PISScataway.

Reaction Score
I'll be there regardless of where it is played.

Reaction Score
So what does our OOC schedule look like now....Washington, Maryland, Florida, Indiana (maybe)....am I right on that?

Reaction Score
So what does our OOC schedule look like now....Washington, Maryland, Florida, Indiana (maybe)....am I right on that?
Washington may be BC. We have UMass-Lowell too? And Stanford. Possibly Texas.

Florida has a nice schedule next year too. Wisconsin, FSU, UConn, Memphis, and Kansas OOC. I would love a H/H with Kansas.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Really hope this game is at Gampel. Either way, I'll make sure to be there.

This is the kind of game that we HAVE to sell out if it's at the XL. It would be pretty embarrassing if we couldn't sell out a legitimate top 15 matchup in a year where we expect to make a deep tournament run.

Reaction Score
surprised this thread wasn't at top when I moseyed over. Kind of OOC scheduling to boost SOS/RPI football needs to do. Apples & oranges comparison here, but hope there's some kind of football tie-in with some of these guys.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Looking forward to it... we need these names coming to XL/Gampel to help season ticket sales too now that the likes of Cuse and Georgetown aren't on the schedule every year.

Reaction Score
Without a doubt this will be at XL. Manuel/Herbst have released statements in the past indicating how moves are going to be made with scheduling to maximize revenue for UConn (and this includes venue), as these are the types of things actually within control of the administration since we have been relegated to the river Styx of athletic conferences.

D

Deleted member 3149

Chris Walker and Patrick Young will be tough forces to handle. This game will be awesome. One of the best backcourts in the country against one of the best frontcourts in the country.

Reaction Score
Chris Walker and Patrick Young will be tough forces to handle. This game will be awesome. One of the best backcourts in the country against one of the best frontcourts in the country.
They should expect to see a lot of FTs, we have 17 centers for a reason.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
Donovan is an average coach on the road, especially OOC. In the last two seasons, pre-conference losses at Arizona, Syracuse, Rutgers, and Ohio State by 13. Not saying is it easy to win on the road when you're developing the chemistry of a team but this one that can make a big statement for UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom