Flex Plan Tickets Now On Sale | The Boneyard

Flex Plan Tickets Now On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Yeah I know the home schedule isn't great this year, blah, blah, blah, but I'm pretty surprised this hasn't got more attention. Me and @ScottBonz just picked up our 5 game pack.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Anybody have a code that works with it?
This has 4 good games

Reaction Score
UConn ticketing/marketing department: for every step forward there seems to be 2 steps back. I've been a season-ticket holder for 25+ years and never received an email or voicemail about this. I only found out about it when I called the ticket office last week to ask when these would go on sale. As of the night before the sale date, there was nothing on the ticket link of the website even announcing an on-sale date.

That being said, at least you can choose the 5 games as opposed to pasy years, where you were locked into 4-5 options of 3 games each (which typically had one good game, one average game and one %#!* game). 3 games would have been nicer but given that wasn't an option, I went for Texas, Memphis, SMU, Cincy and Temple. All in all not a bad 5-pack.

Reaction Score
So I just picked five games and went through to see where my seats would be and the price. Two games my seats were in section 218 and the other three they were in 200. I looked at the seating chart and can't find 200 anywhere. Anyone have a clue where it is because I have to be missing something?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I looked at the seating chart and can't find 200 anywhere. Anyone have a clue where it is because I have to be missing something?

It's next to 201 - LINK.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
So I just picked five games and went through to see where my seats would be and the price. Two games my seats were in section 218 and the other three they were in 200. I looked at the seating chart and can't find 200 anywhere. Anyone have a clue where it is because I have to be missing something?

Relaxing-in-the-Desert-Edit.jpg

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Just bought the same 5-game pack: Texas, Temple, Cincinnati, SMU, Memphis.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Season ticket sales must be awful if there already abandoning that and letting everyone just pick apart the only decent games.

Reaction Score
Does anybody know when single game tickets go on sale?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Passed on temple, New Year's Eve wouldn't go over we'll with the mrs. Went with Bryant for immediate gratification.

Reaction Score
They offered the same mini plan option last year too where you were able to choose 5 between Gampel and Hartford. The difference is they didn't include a free exhibition game this year which they did last year if i'm not mistaken.

I went for Texas, SMU, Memphis, Cinci and Coppin State. A lot of unusual start times this year too it seems.

Reaction Score
They know they will get close to selling out the Gampel games so the tickets in Gampel are all the way back there. If I go that far back, I'd rather have Z so I can just stand up the whole time. Regardless of the spot, the 5 game flex is a really good deal with some good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom