"FLA picked their worst possible night to register... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

"FLA picked their worst possible night to register...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As he started limping off the court I said out loud there is your built in excuse.
Napier had two key second half steals on Wilbekin, both of which led to UConn baskets. Wilbekin was bothered by cramps throughout the game.

"It was right when the second half started. I was getting a little cramp, it wasn't too bad," Wilbekin said. "I got out of the game and got some ice and it wasn't really a problem from then on."

If I read anything that UConn won because Wilbekin was injured my head is going to explode.

Reaction Score
The experts didn't know Wil-brickin was on his period, and Boat smelled blood.

Reaction Score
And that greg doyle thinks by telling giffey that it wasn't a fluke somehow makes up for the rick move he pulled asking the question. I called him out, he responded by calling me uneducated...i'm hurt... really! Told him right i'm u educated but you're the who called our win a fluke, games are decided on bounces sometimes, doesn't make it a fluke, he's yet to respond

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I didn't get to see much of it as I was working, but on radio, Rafferty was definitely in our corner, like he was expecting it. Talked up how Boat and DD matured under Ollie and how Brimah will be a beast and Samuel an exceptional complementary player for Boat next year.

Then again Raff was all over Olander for not being ready to accept a pass, being too late on defense and whatnot. I'm assuming that was indeed the case since I didn't see his minutes.

Reaction Score
I didn't get to see much of it as I was working, but on radio, Rafferty was definitely in our corner, like he was expecting it. Talked up how Boat and DD matured under Ollie and how Brimah will be a beast and Samuel an exceptional complementary player for Boat next year.

Then again Raff was all over Olander for not being ready to accept a pass, being too late on defense and whatnot. I'm assuming that was indeed the case since I didn't see his minutes.

It was the case with olander but the calls seemed to favor florida for most of the game, sometimes the guys just needed to breathe and the whistle blew.

Reaction Score
Definitely weird that in both games vs UConn Wilbekin took himself out. Anyone know what the rumor is on his suspension? Thinking a little bit about a pregame comment on final four revealing flaws.

caw

Reaction Score
Nova ISU MSU UF all just miraculously had their worst games against us.

St Joes did play their best. Perhaps they stole everyone's luck against UConn. Or maybe it was the two last second threes that made the ISU and MSU games look a lot closer.

Reaction Score
The complete lack of respect this team has recieved is disgusting! Its like we`re a mid major who happen to stumble into the f4 by not having to beat any serious challenges. We are UCONN!!! 3 time national champion that has been in the final 4 3 times in the last 6 years!!! I rarely hope we blow teams out but i hope we obliterate uk on monday night for the whole country to see.

Edge2017

Bleed Blue
Reaction Score
The complete lack of respect this team has recieved is disgusting! Its like we`re a mid major who happen to stumble into the f4 by not having to beat any serious challenges. We are UCONN!!! 3 time national champion that has been in the final 4 3 times in the last 6 years!!! I rarely hope we blow teams out but i hope we obliterate uk on monday night for the whole country to see.
Yea it's frustrating to be constantly overlooked, but i'll take 3 (4) National Championships over a few online articles any day.

Reaction Score
St Joes did play their best. Perhaps they stole everyone's luck against UConn. Or maybe it was the two last second threes that made the ISU and MSU games look a lot closer.

We are in better shape.

We are wearing teams down.

MSU and Florida both looked worn out by the 8-10 minute mark in the second half of each game.
Opposing guards have to chase Bazz and Boat for 36 minutes plus a game not too mention our forwards.

Reaction Score
Here's the thing if Kentucky has just beaten Florida then Greg Bumble would have said "John Calipari and his band of young, freshman had a defensive game plan which even Florida could not penetrate. They are young but they are clicking on all cylinders now due to the great coaching from Cal……….."

What a bunch of air bags……….

Only Dana O'Neill has the balls to get it right………and here's hoping she doesn't :D

Reaction Score
To be fair, all of the excuses are coming from the media, die hard fans, and haters. The FL players and especially BD have not made any excuses.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
To be fair, all of the excuses are coming from the media, die hard fans, and haters. The FL players and especially BD have not made any excuses.

Yes, I was very impressed with Florida's players (especially Young) and Donovan in their postgame comments and actions.

Reaction Score
The excuses keep coming because these guys all have to justify why their redundant picks against us keep going awry. Can't be because our basketball team is actually better, tougher, and doesn't give in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom