FL by 3 over KY 3:08 left | The Boneyard

FL by 3 over KY 3:08 left

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Florida is just a really solid team. We are so fortunate to get a W vs. them. At this point, I really don't care that we beat them without Walker or Hill.

Reaction Score
Florida is just a really solid team. We are so fortunate to get a W vs. them. At this point, I really don't care that we beat them without Walker or Hill.

We'd have to play our best game to be competitive with this FL team now. Game over! Thank you FL.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Jimdish255 said:
Vitale = ugghh Looks like party's over for KY.
what you mean Billy Donavan didn't call the greatest timeout in college basketball history? ;)

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
We'd have to play our best game to be competitive with this FL team now. Game over! Thank you FL.
You may be right. I think we're a 10x better team than we were in December. And Florida is a 10.5x better team than they were in December. I like our chances though.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Good for Florida. Don't like Donovan, but can't stand the Squid and Ken$ucky. 19-6? And they were still in the top 15? Ugh.

Reaction Score

People really need to give this a rest. You know how many points Walker and Hill combined for tonight? Zero. Those guys aren't difference makers.

Anyway, is there any doubt Florida is the team to beat at this point? There aren't three guys in the country I respect more than Wilbekin, Young, and Prather. Those guys play both ends of the court, never take plays off, and just understand how to play. Great team.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
People really need to give this a rest. You know how many points Walker and Hill combined for tonight? Zero. Those guys aren't difference makers.

Anyway, is there any doubt Florida is the team to beat at this point? There aren't three guys in the country I respect more than Wilbekin, Young, and Prather. Those guys play both ends of the court, never take plays off, and just understand how to play. Great team.
Exactly. I said I didn't care that they didn't play lol. Walker is suspended again and Hill is overrated. Could have added depth, but its in the past now.

But I agree Florida is the team to beat. Syracuse's has major flaws and their being swept under the rug because they're winning. They will be exposed come March.

Reaction Score

Agreed in all respects. Which makes me feel really good, because I'm not afraid of playing them. Not saying we'd definitely win, just saying I'm not afraid. Can't wait until March. I don't know much, but I do know this: Shabazz ain't gonna go out like a punk. I'm so excited to go back to the tourney.

Reaction Score
Exactly. I said I didn't care that they didn't play lol. Walker is suspended again and Hill is overrated. Could have added depth, but its in the past now.

But I agree Florida is the team to beat. Syracuse's has major flaws and their being swept under the rug because they're winning. They will be exposed come March.

Sorry if I misinterpreted. Walker isn't suspended, but he's not really much of a factor at this point. Yeguete is the better player right now.

Reaction Score
Kensucky's board is imploding and it's wonderful
When is that board going to realize that Cal the snake oil salesman is nothing but a snake oil salesman.

Reaction Score
That Fla big guy made the Kentucky kids look like kids .
He might be the most impressive player we played against this year.
Winning at Rupp is very impressive. Ask Pitino.
Another Ky loss and The drumbeat for Calpari's skin will start. He is not in trouble but he may think its time to get out of Dodge.

Reaction Score
Our all- opponent team this year is as impressive a most of our Big East years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom