First night | The Boneyard

First night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Planning on going this Friday. I know it sold out last year, but it is any crazier to get in than a typical game? Should we plan on getting up there early? Can we sit anywhere we want? Anyone know if they charge for parking in the garage?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Planning on going this Friday. I know it sold out last year, but it is any crazier to get in than a typical game? Should we plan on getting up there early? Can we sit anywhere we want? Anyone know if they charge for parking in the garage?
it's free, starts at 7, other activities are before 7, you can sit anywhere you want, yes get there as early as possibly

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Thanks. If we get there for 6 think we'll be alright?

Reaction Score
Thanks. If we get there for 6 think we'll be alright?

either early to get in the front of the line or wait until they're just about ready to start you'll walk right in but will most likely be near the top..........parking free and plenty

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
either early to get in the front of the line or wait until they're just about ready to start you'll walk right in but will most likely be near the top.....parking free and plenty

Thanks, although I just read on the basketball website that parking in the garages is $5.

Reaction Score
Thanks, although I just read on the basketball website that parking in the garages is $5.

Well I have parked outside every time and it was free........just walk down the driveway. To be honest my son and I went in last year late and they were just getting ready and we sat on the top, also able to stand and I liked that better. Plus the year before we stood in line for over an hour ands way back from the front. The one quality thing about that was I got to listen how he rated the "hot chicks" at the age of 17......lol.......I am sad he is on his community college basketball team and is practicing that night so it will be our first First Night miss in quite a few years.......happy he's playing though!

Reaction Score
Well I have parked outside every time and it was free...just walk down the driveway. To be honest my son and I went in last year late and they were just getting ready and we sat on the top, also able to stand and I liked that better. Plus the year before we stood in line for over an hour ands way back from the front. The one quality thing about that was I got to listen how he rated the "hot chicks" at the age of 17.lol..I am sad he is on his community college basketball team and is practicing that night so it will be our first First Night miss in quite a few years..happy he's playing though!

Rating the "Hot Chicks" is fun for us to Mau. I am very happy my fav 5 star***** cheerleader Prashanthi is returning for this upcoming season. She truly is a Dime not just with her beauty but also her sweet and friendly personality. UConn Cheer team is very fortunate to have her. ;)

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Meghan Gardler and Swin Cash are the two hottest women ever to don a UConn jersey.

Reaction Score
Rating the "Hot Chicks" is fun for us to Mau. I am very happy my fav 5 star***** cheerleader Prashanthi is returning for this upcoming season. She truly is a Dime not just with her beauty but also her sweet and friendly personality. UConn Cheer team is very fortunate to have her. ;)

Yeah but I'm talking in line staring down 18-21 year olds getting in line or walking down the street while waiting. Don't get me wrong I enjoy it but feel a little slimy shall I say with my kid. Although I do give him my thoughts but not to the extent I would to my golfing buddies :oops:

Reaction Score
Sarah Northway?

I usually try not the respond to these kind of things, but my first thought when i saw the Meghan Gardler and Swin Cash post was that ......someone must be just a tad too young to know the legendary Sarah Northway

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I usually try not the respond to these kind of things, but my first thought when i saw the Meghan Gardler and Swin Cash post was that .someone must be just a tad too young to know the legendary Sarah Northway

I'm getting to the age where I wish I was too young for something. I didn't move to CT until '92 so I most likely missed her playing days and didn't really watch the women (basketball players that is) until the mid to late 90s.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Northway was very pleasing, but she didn't really contribute so her screen time was limited. Pam Webber anybody?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Pam Webber I remember. Apparently she played at the same time as Sarah Northway, so now I don't know how the hell I did not remember her. Let's add Caroline Doty and Renee Montgomery to the list while we're at it. Our women's program has played phenomenally and literally looked good doing it.

Reaction Score
Pam Webber is on the all overrated team, if you are looking at female basketball players for their hotness you are looking in the wrong place.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
@Rico444 Public Service Announcement: Never pay for parking at Gampel. Always park at F Lot and walk

See this post.

That's great, thanks. The issue is, we like to go out for dinner before the games so by the time we get to Gampel, we're often rushing. So sometimes parking right next to Gampel saves a few minutes that we really need. But whenever we get in early we'll have to try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom