First Night | The Boneyard

First Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey guys, long time reader first time poster here. I'm just wondering if anybody knows when Uconn's first night is?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
This site's gone all to hell. Not one "20 minutes" response.

Reaction Score
....what's with these early starts?? You can't even call it midnight madness anymore. I remember driving up to Storrs for MM in 2000, hanging out at Husky's for 3 hours with Fishy and other 'Yarders, then checking out those new recruits Butler, Brown, Selvie & Hazelton , making the 50 minute drive home and getting to bed at 3 AM. Now THAT was the way to start the season... ;)

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
....what's with these early starts?? You can't even call it midnight madness anymore. I remember driving up to Storrs for MM in 2000, hanging out at Husky's for 3 hours with Fishy and other 'Yarders, then checking out those new recruits Butler, Brown, Selvie & Hazelton , making the 50 minute drive home and getting to bed at 3 AM. Now THAT was the way to start the season... ;)
i wouldn't mind that at all

Reaction Score
i wouldn't mind that at all

Its the -fication of the universe. We have to sanitize everything and be family friendly or else a well-connected Den mother get upset and ruffles administrations feathers.

A ducking shame, I say

Reaction Score

That does suck alexd - now you have to get up there at 3 or so and hang out at the Electric Blue for Happy Hour before heading into campus.........lol

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That does suck alexd - now you have to get up there at 3 or so and hang out at the Electric Blue for Happy Hour before heading into campus.........lol

You talking about this place?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Those were the days. Absolutely loved them.

No more MM. Changed to First Night. When I hear First Night I get this religious connotation. Imagine anyone making a religion out of a sport. Ridiculous I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom