First Night | The Boneyard

First Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IMG_1799.jpeg

Reaction Score
Year in and year out, the worst production on television. It could be so good if the would just let it.

I think the problem may be that First Night isn't run by the AD's office but the Student Activity Office (or some such office). They spend a lot of attention to lights, smoke and noise and less to organization. But it's a pep rally for the students and they seem to have a great time.

Reaction Score
It was best for the fans of UCONN WBB back when they had separate sessions for the women then the men followed!
With an autograph session from 6pm to 7pm leading into the women at 7pm!
It was all basketball related no games not BB related then a shooting session, then a 30-40 minute practice, followed by Geno speaking to the crowd for 30 minutes!

Reaction Score
Year in and year out, the worst production on television. It could be so good if the would just let it.
I'm confused as to how these kids are so good at making videos for social media as to why they can't produce quality as good as their tik tik or Instagram videos may the players should chip in some NIL money and produce a 5-star production and upload it to Uconn+

Reaction Score
I think the problem may be that First Night isn't run by the AD's office but the Student Activity Office (or some such office). They spend a lot of attention to lights, smoke and noise and less to organization. But it's a pep rally for the students and they seem to have a great time.
Well whoever is running it should be replaced. I know it's a pep rally for the students benefit, but it still represents the University and the basketball programs, and the last few years this event has been a series of miscues.

Everyone is rightfully hoping some potential recruits will attend and be impressed. Me too, but if it is like the last few years they probably won't be. I could be a negative in the recruiting process, and if I was Geno or Dan I would be pissed off and demanding changes. Maybe the AD's office should take it over so the kids will get a better show.

Mistakes happen, but perpetual problems should be fixed, and the organizers of these events have made the Washington Generals look like a winning organization. There is too much good in this program to let this be a black eye. I will watch like most of us here and be pissed off once again if it isn't significantly better.

Reaction Score
Not a big fan of the day & date of the event. Nothing good happens then... hope there is nothing very physical in the feztivities.:confused::(

Reaction Score

Maybe the worst but the event isn't produced for television but for the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom