First Night will be October 18 | The Boneyard

First Night will be October 18

Reaction Score
For the casuals on here. :)

UConn announced on Monday that its annual “First Night” event featuring the men’s and women’s basketball teams will be held on Oct. 18 at Gampel Pavilion. More information, including the start time of the event and ticketing details, is expected to be available in the coming weeks.

Alternate access:
UConn sets date for men’s and women’s basketball First Night event

Reaction Score
More information on First Night for the casuals among us.

First Night is a UConn student-focused, free event, UConn said, though Husky Athletic Fund donors and season ticket holders will be able to claim a select number of tickets to the event. Festivities will air locally on WFSB-TV and will stream free on UConn+ (UConnPlus.tv).

Alternate access:
UConn basketball First Night is almost here. Here’s what you need to know.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Looks like there will be scrimmages of some kind, not coed, the wording was kinda odd though.

Reaction Score
Question. I got 4 general admission tickets for Friday. Not sure if the seats are together or whether or not you can sit anywhere. Anyone know how this works?

Reaction Score
Question. I got 4 general admission tickets for Friday. Not sure if the seats are together or whether or not you can sit anywhere. Anyone know how this works?
Poor communication, like usual.
Or maybe they don't want you to know ahead of time.
There's so many things they could do better.
...Sorry, just still pissed about the "forever" seats.

Reaction Score
To my Bonyard brethren, I have 3 digital tickets available for First Night if you’re weren’t able to get yours. I have absolutely no idea if they are reserved seats or where they are located. They are called general admission. Let me know if you are interested.

Reaction Score
I think "general admission" means that there are no assigned seats and you sit wherever. No? It could be a "general admission" section, I guess, but I'd think you can sit together in that section (as long as you can snag 4 seats together).

Reaction Score
I think "general admission" means that there are no assigned seats and you sit wherever. No? It could be a "general admission" section, I guess, but I'd think you can sit together in that section (as long as you can snag 4 seats together).
For the open practice, there was some confusion with the general admission verbiage- it wasn't clear.... as there were people who paid extra for an event following, and it sounded like they would get the lower bowl. Turns out, lower bowl was accessible to all of us, but they filled up sides before allowing you to sit 'anywhere'. Meaning some people who came later ended up with better seats. They always manage to tick off people.

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
To my Bonyard brethren, I have 3 digital tickets available for First Night if you’re weren’t able to get yours. I have absolutely no idea if they are reserved seats or where they are located. They are called general admission. Let me know if you are interested.
Hey, I am looking for tickets if they are still available

Reaction Score
General Admission is just that. Sit where you find seats. If you get there close to start time you may not be with who you are there with. Im sure the common student sections will be the only parts blocked off for us

Reaction Score
I haven’t heard back from the guy on the tickets so if anyone else would like them, speak up. I’d hate to have them go unused.

Reaction Score
Hey, I am looking for tickets if they are still available
I think you need to adjust your profile settings to allow me to start a conversation with you. If I click on other peoples’ avatars, they show having the ability for me to start a private conversation. Let me know when you have done that. Right now the system shows “This member limits who may view their full profile”

Reaction Score
We can’t go tonight now, if anyone needs tickets dm me, I have 4 and would like it if they get used.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom