First Night: Recruits | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First Night: Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Sheer speculation. Recruits have I think 4 or 5 official visits. We don't know the circumstance for her benign affect that day, it would be incorrect to identify it as anything really. She could have been unwell, had an argument with someone, we don't know. We don't know. That she went elsewhere could be totally unrelated.
well said...

Reaction Score
Morgan Tuck has decided to play at UConn. :)
Smart A**;) Joke/playful don't report me lol Ira I guess I will have to keep my
information about verbal to myself:p
Seriousely, those of us who do follow recruiting closely and hope for any pieces of infomation prior to it showing up on Nan's list,ESPN/Hoopgurlz,our beat writers,or the other recruiting services go searching everywhere to find out anything we can.
I had posted this past week wondering what came of CD's visit to Russell's school last week along with who she watched outwest later in the week! We had 3 recruits this past weekend. Tuck,#4,#9.#15 2012 who has already verballed,X#25,the only 2012 recruit remaining that we know about who has had an offer for sometime<yes she has a visit to Providence scheduled for this coming weekend>and Reimer#4 2013 who also has had an offer for sometime. DD#3 2013 was at NC this past weekend.Was it Tucker#9,2013, who was taking the PSAT's this past weekend?,Mavunga#15 and Russell #1 both 2013 were at TN. Stewart #1 2012 a verbal is working out with the Pan American Team and MO #2 2012 a verbal was in Texas. Calhoun #11,2014 had visited the weekend before with her 2012 brother Omar who has committed to the mens program and was there with family minus his sister who probably was having a great time at home with the rest of the family in CT. Her father has stated he wants both of them going to CT.
The only public verbal so far from the weekend was #69? People to Rutgers. We should be hearing alot in the coming days and weeks. Of course,those of us who do follow womens recruiting in particular CT are always wanting more.
Re this past weekend we also want to find out as much as we can as to what transpired:rolleyes:

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Or maybe she was here because it just makes sense to give the preeminent program a look if they show interest in you ...simply due diligence.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Smart A**;) Joke/playful don't report me lol Ira I guess I will have to keep my information about verbal to myself:p

Seriousely, those of us who do follow recruiting closely and hope for any pieces of infomation prior to it showing up on Nan's list, ESPN/Hoopgurlz, our beat writers, or the other recruiting services go searching everywhere to find out anything we can.

I had posted this past week wondering what came of CD's visit to Russell's school last week along with who she watched outwest later in the week!

We had 3 recruits this past weekend. Tuck, #4, #9. #15 2012 who has already verballed,X #25, the only 2012 recruit remaining that we know about who has had an offer for sometime (yes she has a visit to Providence scheduled for this coming weekend) and Reimer #4 2013 who also has had an offer for sometime.

DD #3 2013 was at NC this past weekend.Was it Tucker #9, 2013, who was taking the PSAT's this past weekend?, Mavunga #15 and Russell #1 both 2013 were at TN. Stewart #1 2012 a verbal is working out with the Pan American Team and MO #2 2012 a verbal was in Texas.

Calhoun #11, 2014 had visited the weekend before with her 2012 brother Omar who has committed to the mens program and was there with family minus his sister who probably was having a great time at home with the rest of the family in CT. Her father has stated he wants both of them going to CT.

The only public verbal so far from the weekend was #69? People to Rutgers. We should be hearing alot in the coming days and weeks. Of course,those of us who do follow womens recruiting in particular CT are always wanting more.

Re: this past weekend we also want to find out as much as we can as to what transpired:rolleyes:

Just trying to improve the readability.

Reaction Score
NOPE!

I remember Malina Howard not smiling on her visit either...

and she too ended up at Maryland!:confused:
There is a great option.......I hope she does well......UCONN is too much for most HS players unless you are very special and self confident......Plus, have a sense of humor...

Reaction Score
... Re this past weekend we also want to find out as much as we can as to what transpired:rolleyes:

Just trying to improve the readability.

I wish someone would ask the poster in question to normally post most text in normal fonts like most people do on this board. I refuse to slog through his/her torturous stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom