First Night Livestream | The Boneyard

First Night Livestream

Reaction Score
Does anyone know about a livestream for Friday? If so, can any of the video guys like @tcf15 @Storrs South post a recording? I’m gonna miss it so it’ll be much appreciated.

Funny you ask, I happened to look at UConnHuskies.com site yesterday to see if a link was already posted in anticipation of Friday. I did not see anything but based on recent history, there should be a livestream and it should be free.

Assuming this happens again, I will post the whole thing on the YouTube channel afterwards for visibility, accessibility, and since YouTube is a significantly better video player than the UConn Athletics site.

From 2016:

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Funny you ask, I happened to look at UConnHuskies.com site yesterday to see if a link was already posted in anticipation of Friday. I did not see anything but based on recent history, there should be a livestream and it should be free.

Assuming this happens again, I will post the whole thing on the YouTube channel afterwards for visibility, accessibility, and since YouTube is a significantly better video player than the UConn Athletics site.

From 2016:

yeah if they livestreamed the hurley happy hour i imagine they'll livestream first night
Happy Hour was live-streamed on the Facebook page so we’ll keep an eye on that too. Thanks guys

Reaction Score
Sweet! Kind of disappointed that I will be off the grid camping this weekend. I will have to catch up on the action when I get back. Go, Huskies!!

Reaction Score
Best time of the year- College Football, NBA, College Basketball, NFL. All at one time.
easy for you to say. My Yankees are out. The Giants are the worst team in the league and the Knicks are well the Knicks. I need our Huskies to surprise

Reaction Score
easy for you to say. My Yankees are out. The Giants are the worst team in the league and the Knicks are well the Knicks. I need our Huskies to surprise
Haha, I'm originally from Boston so I think I'll enjoy myself this year.

The Yankees are/were an awesome team and had an amazing year. First time in MLB history where there were 3 100+ win teams in the same league.

Reaction Score
Wife just yelled at me after Christian got done stuffing some steel balls in... Wants to know why I have the TV muted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom