First Night Friday 6:45 Oct 14 live stream, link here | The Boneyard

First Night Friday 6:45 Oct 14 live stream, link here

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Read how flo* got started. Watched the guys tell their story. Can't give them enough thumbs up.

Having said that. . .
I bought a month last year to watch the tournament. If I remember correctly it was a horrible feed. I haven't any plans to subscribe again.

Don't remember if flo* carried first night last year or not. I saw enough to conclude you need to be there and probably need to be under 40 as well. Have a great evening kids.

Reaction Score
The uconnhuskies ig account says you can watch for free at uconnhuskies.com/watchfirstnight

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-225756_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012-225756_Instagram.jpg
    812.8 KB · Views: 230
Reaction Score
The uconnhuskies ig account says you can watch for free at uconnhuskies.com/watchfirstnight
I think First Night was on Facebook live last year.. for about 5 minutes. Yes it was hard to watch. But I will try again.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
In terms of computer skills I am barely a walk-on....not at UConn...maybe at Podunk U?
Help: I just went to the site recommended...uconnhuskies.com/watchfirstnight

I was hoping to watch...for free...by linking that come Friday evening. After reading the info now up there I get the idea I cannot do that. Hoping I am misunderstanding their info...am I?

Glenn's post would seem to indicate that UConn IS saying I can watch for free at that link.
Please un-confuse me.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
In terms of computer skills I am barely a walk-on....not at UConn...maybe at Podunk U?

I was hoping to watch...for free...by linking that come Friday evening. After reading the info now up there I get the idea I cannot do that. Hoping I am misunderstanding their info...am I?

Glenn's post would seem to indicate that UConn IS saying I can watch for free at that link.
Please un-confuse me.
Trust the force Luke. At the start time indicated, go to the link, the show will be there. Enjoy it, then join us for a group discussion about it afterwards. :)

Reaction Score

Please un-confuse me.
1. Go to, How to Watch UConn Basketball First Night 2022 - University of Connecticut Athletics, under "how to watch section", click :SIGN UP HERE." sign in using your Google or Facebook account or create an account.
2. Then go to, 2022 UConn First Night. watch the show.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Well now you've done it.
Displayed a FB link.
Curiosity can be a pain in the behind. Opened fb, searched for "2022 UConn First Night" there is Paige and someone taking turns picking player for First Night teams. . . :eek:

I thought it interesting who picked who and what the occasional comment as to why they were picking that player. I just may watch it again.

Apparently, I'm something of an addict. If I can figure out the recording on my android TV box I'll probably take a look when I'm finished working. :)

Reaction Score
I have a question for techies. I know I can get the event on my computer, but is there a way to stream it on my smart tv and if so how. Thank you in advance. The only thing smart in my house is my tv. :p

Reaction Score
I have a question for techies. I know I can get the event on my computer, but is there a way to stream it on my smart tv and if so how. Thank you in advance. The only thing smart in my house is my tv. :p
Search for the FloHoop app on your smart TV

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Search for the FloHoop app on your smart TV
Once you add the app to your tv, you most likely will need to login using your tv provider credentials. Might be a good idea to do this before First Night starts in case there are some bumps in the road.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Once you add the app to your tv, you most likely will need to login using your tv provider credentials. Might be a good idea to do this before First Night starts in case there are some bumps in the road.
This is a good suggestion. I'm using the FloSports app on Roku.

The sign in required an email address and a password. It was followed by a lengthy legal agreement which I had to agree with. Then a screen popped up which offered two subscription choices of yearly or monthly subscriptions. I hit back button without signing for either choice and it brought me to the main screen which offers some free content.

Using the search feature I type in UConn First Night and the upcoming event was listed.

Reaction Score
I was furious last year when I accidentally got charged for a full year of Flohoops when trying to watch the early season games on Flohoops. I just logged in to discover that my year of FloHoops ends on November 9th. So there it was - the link for the UConn First Night festivities.

Reaction Score
Sincere thanks from the Land of Burnt Umber.
And I just bought a great ticket from the Creighton office for the women’s game in December. World’s a bit brighter.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
This is a good suggestion. I'm using the FloSports app on Roku.

The sign in required an email address and a password. It was followed by a lengthy legal agreement which I had to agree with. Then a screen popped up which offered two subscription choices of yearly or monthly subscriptions. I hit back button without signing for either choice and it brought me to the main screen which offers some free content.

Using the search feature I type in UConn First Night and the upcoming event was listed.
Thanks! News I can use.

Reaction Score
On my Roku the Flosports ap opened and there was a choice "browse for free" Click it then just scroll through the list to "First Night". Click and you're in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom