First Night '24-'25 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

First Night '24-'25

Reaction Score
I don’t really see the Azzi similarities. Smaller Caroline? Absolutely. That’s exactly who she reminds me of.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I never thought Morgan would be a pg at UCONN. But I do believe she is a perfect compliment and potential star complimenting Sarah and Jana. (and Ice). I mean perfect. Thus, she is a roving/complimentary 3/4, She has "pg skils" as a penetrator and passer. She is physical so she won't get pushed around. A passer that is also strong enough to compete inside. Sounds to me like she is potentially terrific.

ANd I tend to beieve she is quick and fast enough for the 3/4. Geno specifically called out his injured players. She was one of them. While it was only the McDonald's game from the past, she looked more athletic to be at least a 3/4. Plus you don't get to be #1 team in the country in h/s for as long as she has as the pg and yet be excessively slow. I tend to believe it's the injures that she has that's causing the skepticism of her speed.
I never thought she would play point guard, either. However, with no portal acquisition, she might be pressed into service if Kelis isn't ready.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Not from the arc but from the wing logo 10+ feet behind the arc. And if 4 in a row wasn't enough, 2 of them were made by 1st year posts, Strong and El Alfy. :eek:
Friendly FYI: I was referring to Qadence's hair.

Reaction Score
That was my first thought too, but if she is still sensitive to bright/flashing lights 9+ months after her last concussion then she wouldn't be considered as a returning player. Load noise, crowds, lots off activity, flashing lights, bright lights - pretty much every environmental danger was represent last night and she showed no problems.
Forgetting about bright lights or loud crowds what are the odds of her playing an entire season without getting a serious elbow or ball to the head? Not very good I'm afraid.........:oops::(

Reaction Score
I think of Allie as a smaller Caroline too. She has a lot of the same post cleverness around the rim.
I think I might have mentioned this a while back and I took some flak for it but here goes..............Allie reminds me of the two older Mabrey sisters............ ;):D

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Not very average, but also no one outstanding at that point other than DT. The 2002-03 team, other than DT, had no 1st team All-BE players, no 2nd team All-BE, one 3rd team All-BE (the freshman version of Ann Strother), and no HM All-BE. Team had no seniors. That team went 37-1 and won the NC.
37 and 1. Maybe that was because the competition was only average.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC
Top Bottom