Figuring out UCF | The Boneyard

Figuring out UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I have confidence in our boys. This game in my opinion only, is not a shoe in. UCF will get their points in the paint,. I remember McBride from last year who came off the bench. Not this year. Miller has his hands full. So will Nolan or Facey. Without looking at stats seems McBride is not bad from the charity stripe. This may not be a huge part of the game, however it is always dangerous sending our opponent to the line shooting 2. Fall, close to 8 feet tall doesn't seem to be a threat. Watched him against Memphis. Of course I could picture him dropping the ball in the net. Goodwin had a stellar game netting 35 points. Our defense is playing well. We need to run, run and run.

Reaction Score
Wow, this is probably a more detailed scouting report than our assistant coaches have. Anyway, not sure there is much to figure out. Its simple. UCF is awful and if the team can't beat them, this season is officially dead.

Reaction Score
Somehow this game is harder to look forward to right now due to Thursday evening. Haven't been much a college hoops junkie that last couple of days, maybe it returns Sunday at 4pm?

Must win for sure. McBride will get his share because we didn't have anyone to stop him last year and we don't this year. But he's not a game changer though so just win, they have really have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom