Fifth Starter | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fifth Starter

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I’m totally sold on the Legend. I think she’ll be our 3rd leading scorer, at about 15 ppg, but will be the spark off the bench. She’s more than good enough to start, but I see Olivia starting in a close call. I’d be surprised if the 5th starter is not Liv or the Legend.

Well Milford, our belief in "The Legend" has put us out on a limb. How shaky it is remains to be seen. It seems pretty sturdy to me. Lots of room for anyone else that cares to join us. We'll either be seen as a couple of seers, or a couple of saps.

We're past the point of no return. It will be interesting to see how many (if any) UConn fans wants a piece of this limb. Any takers? Judging from the two posts directly above, it looks like we have at least two.

Last edited by a moderator:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Well Milford, our belief in "The Legend" has put us out on a limb. How shaky it is remains to be seen. It seems pretty sturdy to me. Lots of room for anyone else that cares to join us. We'll either be seen as a couple of seers, or a couple of saps.

We're past the point of no return. It will be interesting to see how many (if any) UConn fans wants a piece of this limb. Any takers? Judging from the two posts directly above, it looks like we have at least two.
Maybe I should diet to ensure our limb is safe. :)

Reaction Score

I'm in!!

(Even if her dad ends up being a vuvuzela blower)

i

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom