Feliz Cinco de Mayo a todo. | The Boneyard

Feliz Cinco de Mayo a todo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
It is a gringo holiday, not a Mexican one, (except in Puebla) but still a very good excuse to scarf up some nachos, tacos y cerveza.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
a very good excuse to scarf up some nachos, tacos y cerveza
¡y margaritas!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
By the way it is May 5th today.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
I'll have my Feliz Cinco with ketchup and a pickle, thank you.

DrDos

Skimmer
Reaction Score
Ever heard the joke that the Titanic was carrying a huge consignment of Mayonaise destined for Mexico when it sank? When the accident occurred the government instituted a memorial holiday - "Sinko de Mayo!" (It helps if you are drunk)

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Ever heard the joke that the Titanic was carrying a huge consignment of Mayonaise destined for Mexico when it sank? When the accident occurred the government instituted a memorial holiday - "Sinko de Mayo!" (It helps if you are drunk)
Oy, veh! Pass the Dos Equis, por favor.

Reaction Score
It is a gringo holiday, not a Mexican one, (except in Puebla) but still a very good excuse to scarf up some nachos, tacos y cerveza.

Hi, It is a Mexican holiday except that the big celebration takes place in Puebla.:)
(my previous screen name is "mexihusky". I'm robably the only Boneyarder who is 100t% Mexicano, from Puebla nonetheless!)

Reaction Score
My daughter and her friends are having a Cinco De Derby party.......Mint Julips or Margaritas.

I celebrating out here in CA by going to the corner Taco Place and getting the best Nachos every!!! Nachos and watching the Kentucky Derby.....almost as good as UConn womens basketball.....Go Union Rags (thats a horse that is running in the derby).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom