OT: - Felix Verdejo | The Boneyard

OT: Felix Verdejo

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Anyone else following this story??
Sounds like he straight up Dextered some woman he got pregnant.

Crazy and sad if true.

Reaction Score
Total low life. Beating up that girl might be the last boxing practice he gets.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Saw this over the weekend then saw an article this morning with more details of what he allegedly did. Crazy. Sounds like his accomplice is the one who turned on him. It is not looking good for him and if the story is true he deserves everything coming his way.

Reaction Score
Anyone else following this story??
Sounds like he straight up Dextered some woman he got pregnant.

Crazy and sad if true.
It's true. She was his ex-wife and high school sweetheart for 11yrs. She met up with him to discuss her pregnancy and he killed her. They beat her up and drugged her till she was unconscious then tied her up threw her over the bridge into the water. When she floated they apparently shot at the body trying to sink her. These animals did this around 8:30am. all was recorded with cameras on the bridge.

Reaction Score
Crazy story. what a piece of crap. Verdejo was supposed to be a big star but has been a huge underachiever since turning pro. I saw him fight at MSG theater in 2015 or 2016 and he was such a disappointment that the PR fans that came to see him were booing.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
It's true. She was his ex-wife and high school sweetheart for 11yrs. She met up with him to discuss her pregnancy and he killed her. They beat her up and drugged her till she was unconscious then tied her up threw her over the bridge into the water. When she floated they apparently shot at the body trying to sink her. These animals did this around 8:30am. all was recorded with cameras on the bridge.

I don’t even know this cat, but ?. I’m sick just reading that.

There’s nothing normal about a guy that can do that.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Yikes. Have to wonder about CTE in him thinking he could get away with something like that. Insane.

Reaction Score
Yikes. Have to wonder about CTE in him thinking he could get away with something like that. Insane.
No. Hes just a scumbag. Saddens me his story ended this way as a fellow Puerto Rican he was a really bright young talent but quickly showed he was not as focused outside of the ring making bad decisions. He had a motorcycle crash and was out for a while came back and ended up losing soon after. He recently got destroyed and it looked like the end of any hopes of being an elite champion but talented enough to be a gatekeeper able to give entertaining fights but then this story. Just a vile human being and he should spend the rest of his life in prison.

Reaction Score
He basically killed her to prevent his wife from finding out and to protect his image. Yeah, but brutally murdering a woman won't hurt your image? I'll never understand the criminal mind.

Reaction Score
He basically killed her to prevent his wife from finding out and to protect his image. Yeah, but brutally murdering a woman won't hurt your image? I'll never understand the criminal mind.
I think most people with a "criminal mind" who commit murder think they're not going to get caught. So if he didn't get caught then his image wouldn't be hurt. Right?

Reaction Score
I've watched enough Dateline NBC to know that one of the number one rules of killing someone is "do not kill someone who is pregnant with your child." Big red flag when cops get to interviewing people.

Reaction Score
I've watched enough Dateline NBC to know that one of the number one rules of killing someone is "do not kill someone who is pregnant with your child." Big red flag when cops get to interviewing people.
Or DNA testing the baby....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom